• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concrete

True, I’ve always wanted a shop, had to make do with a garage or tube carport. But as the years went by, more tools acquired, it’s time for shop. Can’t wait as I have a 63’ Fury coming next weekend, shop won’t be up, but I see it coming about.

I’m not doing control joints, just like a garage floor.

63 foot long Plymouth?

90E699BF-4E3F-4737-A4F7-C61303F12A49.jpeg

I was teasing.
63’ means 63 feet.
’63 is short for 1963.

I really screwed that up, didn’t I?

Naw.
Lots of people do it. It is funny to think of a 64 foot long car though.

What if instead of 1963, he meant 6300, the car is from the future, and after extensive research they found our people like ‘60s era cars better
:poke: :rofl:

Again, it’s not soft where the shop is going, it’s soft where the cement truck needs to cross to get to the spot where the cement is gonna be poured.

Here is soft, by the septic tank lids.

1677190298179.jpeg

All I can tell you is that an old '76 x JD410 hoe can pull out a full truck with 9 yards in it and that was after they had broke 4 chains trying to pull it with an empty truck and laughing their asses off that I thought I could pull it out!

It’s low there cause they didn’t pack the dirt after they installed the septic tank and a moat appeared after it finally settled with the rains we got.

1677192521887.jpeg

Ya... no cement truck is taking that route unless you want to replace that tank when it rolls on to it. Where are the weepers??? as nothing but a lawn mower should be driving across those!

Auto Transport Service
Back