• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concrete

The guys got a late start today, 12:30 local time. Finished around 5:30pm. They did a good job, flat, just like I wanted. The driveway slopes so damn far on the right, I may end up cutting that section out and pour a new one. That’s if it annoys me.

3062C61C-E46B-487F-A9FC-2CD159358F1B.jpeg

4D98B57E-CDC4-48DC-A05C-8BB6E96FCDB7.jpeg

At least it's away from the house. The idiot who did my garage slab asked me if I wanted it flat or sloped out to the street. I said flat. What I got was sloped to the S.E. corner as opposed flat like I requested or to the North and street.

I didn’t have a say in the driveway pour, otherwise I’d have slope that way about 1/4 inch from the garage. No reason for it to be anything more.

You're building a shop in front of the house?

Nice place. Kudos for the flags!
That roof is STEEP. I built a roof sloped like that last summer...

Gang 4.JPG
Gang 10.JPG
Gang 21.JPG

Last edited:
Not too sure, guess we’ll have to wait and see.

It’s a bit over 1 acre, 1.03. Right now I have the truck and trailer parked on the upper deck (my property goes up hill from the creek/seasonal stream) to the next street.

The guys got a late start today, 12:30 local time. Finished around 5:30pm. They did a good job, flat, just like I wanted. The driveway slopes so damn far on the right, I may end up cutting that section out and pour a new one. That’s if it annoys me.

View attachment 1425648

View attachment 1425649

So the driveway held up to the weight of the truck or was it pumped?
Looks great! :thumbsup:

Pumped from the side which is going up hill, they had a gravity assist. They used a line pump and not an overhead pump like used for home foundations.

Not too sure, guess we’ll have to wait and see.

It’s a bit over 1 acre, 1.03. Right now I have the truck and trailer parked on the upper deck (my property goes up hill from the creek/seasonal stream) to the next street.

Everything looks great!

looks great, I just got my foundation set up for mine, the prices were rough to swallow, ended up doing alot of the work myself. If you don't mind me asking who did you get your metal package from?

20230427_073820.jpg

IMG_20230427_131105_01.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back