• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Considering Selling the GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VAGTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
I am considering selling my 69 GTX. I didn't list it in the For Sale forum because I have not fully committed to the possibility yet. Unfortunately, home and life circumstances are starting to outweigh the luxury of having the car. I also don't have to let the car go, but it might be in my best interest to do so at this time. If you or anyone you know may be interested, feel free to PM me to discuss.

(Moderators - if this needs to go in the For Sale forum, I will take it down here and add more detail there).

Thanks.

Are you asking what your GTX is worth? If you are, I would post some pictures. If you’re asking for approval to sell it, go ahead, but you’ll regret it later.

Be sure that is what you really want to do,because the way the market continues to climb, you probably won't be able to replace it for what you sell this one for.

personally- i think the market has peaked. Gone are the days of low interest loans for these cars that many would use as an occasional driver. Those with cash are waiting for other opportunities in the coming years. I'd say do it now before the inventory increases and downward pressure happens on pricing. This isnt an across the board statement as my daughters dentist (figures!!) just sold a custom Defender 110 for $40K profit after driving it only 800 miles in 2 years. The Buyer didnt want to wait 3 years for a new one.

I am considering selling my 69 GTX. I didn't list it in the For Sale forum because I have not fully committed to the possibility yet. Unfortunately, home and life circumstances are starting to outweigh the luxury of having the car. I also don't have to let the car go, but it might be in my best interest to do so at this time. If you or anyone you know may be interested, feel free to PM me to discuss.

(Moderators - if this needs to go in the For Sale forum, I will take it down here and add more detail there).

Thanks.
Sorry, it needs to come down. You asked for a sale without photos, a description, price or location. Decide if you are going to sell and post a proper ad in the correct forum. Read and follow the sale rules there.

Sorry, it needs to come down. You asked for a sale without photos, a description, price or location. Decide if you are going to sell and post a proper ad in the correct forum. Read and follow the sale rules there.
Did I beat you in closing it?? :lol:

Thanks.
Yes, put it in the For Sale section, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back