• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool photo

ericisback

Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
Sorry if posted before. Pretty cool!

IMG_1043.jpeg

There’s a thread going now with “coolest pic you’ve ever taken. Post it on that thread for more views. It is pretty rad!

I looked at this and thought 'cool pic'. then I glanced at it from a distance and saw the Charger (my interpretation). Squint your eyes if you don't see a car in this image.

Oh yeah - that's Charger Mountain in Nebraska..

You know I immediately saw the Charger in the pic. But I was thinking it was some kind of voodoo with a camera. So you mean to tell me this is a real place in NE? Mind bender….

You know I immediately saw the Charger in the pic. But I was thinking it was some kind of voodoo with a camera. So you mean to tell me this is a real place in NE? Mind bender….
Yeah, first thing caught my eye was the front of the Charger. My odd sense of humor had me say Oh yeah, that's Charger Mountain. My wife and kids give me chit cuz they can't tell when I'm joking or not. Picked up that trait from my dad.

Auto Transport Service
Back