• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customer finially came to pick up his 8 3/4

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
this past Saturday after finishing it over 6 weeks ago. When he showed up, his pick up was so full of trash that he asked if he could use my trash can. Geez man, really? Probably had a couple of pounds of beer cans mixed in the mess too but....he said he had just bought the truck and put new tires on it before coming out to my place after dark and didn't have a chance to unload it all. Said it took hours to get the new tires mounted. One of the hangups is that a couple of lug nuts wouldn't come off and the place was crowded. Walmart kids in the shop that didn't know what they were doing according to him. Oh well, got paid and it's gone and I'm happy. Trash day was today and the can is empty again.....

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

more room for the next project
& garbage :bananadance:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

more room for the next project
& garbage :bananadance:
Would like to work on my own crap for change. Did work on the car for several hours last week. Dang MIG machine needs a new liner now. Replaced it years ago and spooled off a layer of wire and probably need to do that again. Dang humidity.....

Auto Transport Service
Back