• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dating has taken a change to “I got Wood”

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
Read the notes…..

1703631173593.jpeg

For those of you who are "slow", she's trying to tell you she's a size queen with an oversized panocha!

Fimages%2F83ab34e0361bdd86ca803e6b470daa54%2Ftenor.gif

:rofl: LOLOL.....oh geeeeze!! Probably one way to get toooooo much 'wood'

Brings a whole new meaning to tree huggers :carrot:

From what I hear, there's nothing like a dildo made from wood that's polished and shellacked and polished some more!! :D
There was a guy in my industrial complex that sold custom made dildos made of exotic hardwoods (There are so many things wrong with that statement) the business was called Knotty Pleasures...

There was a guy in my industrial complex that sold custom made dildos made of exotic hardwoods (There are so many things wrong with that statement) the business was called Knotty Pleasures...
Did his business end up going down the tubes? :lol:

Did his business end up going down the tubes? :lol:
That guy was so stoned all the time we knew he'd be outta business at some point... Took longer than expected.... He had lots of orders, just couldn't stay straight long enough to get them out the door..

Somebody could actually make a decent living if they were so inclined.... Personally I don't want to be in a warehouse full of wood...
Especially not wood in the form of a sausagefest....

Last edited:
From what I hear, there's nothing like a dildo made from wood that's polished and shellacked and polished some more!! :D
I'll have to take your word on that one. :)

The part that cracks me up about this is that she fully expects people to take her seriously.

Auto Transport Service
Back