• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DePouli's 1969 Charger 318

It was the gasket, shifted and missed the bolt at the bottom. Was trying to do too much with bolting on the accessories. This time I am doing it like I did to begin with and just bolting on the pump and letting it set for a bit before I do accessories. Glad I had a spare gasket.

I still have not figured out my round bumpers from a similar kit that I bought. Maybe the smaller ones are ash tray and glove box bumpers. I know that the bigger ones go to the trunk, hood, and doors.
I am thinking glove box door yes. hadn't thought about ash tray but that could be.

Hole for the battery hold down drilled and touched up. Thank you @showard
2019-06-23 12.42.37.jpg

Well this is gonna be a problem later on ...#firstworldproblems
IMG_20190623_133721.jpg

I was just seeing if I could get any stations on the radio that's back in place after the wiper motor was hooked back up. It would seem I need to raise the lift more but not sure the other car will fit.

It looks like you have been more productive today. :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!

Progress is progress! Looks great, no more anti-freeze leaks.

Progress is progress! Looks great, no more anti-freeze leaks.
You spoke too soon!!!

I finally filled it today as I was traveling for work. I have a small leak at the water bump bypass nipple. So draining again and hopefully will get that sorted out this weekend.

As for my one thing of progress today...
IMG_20190625_182540.jpg

Front hood seal.

Yesterday I did one of the window to vent window channel seals, no pictures. Per @moparnation74 I reused my old plastic track clips. For the other aide, which I haven't done yet I one had one set of clip instead of the two required so I will have to use some repro ones. So question becomes do I use one set of repros at top or bottom, or do I use one OEM and one repro as a set and if so repro to the outer or the inner side...

DOH! Sorry bout that. I'd reuse the as much OEM parts that you can as long as they are in good condition.

You spoke too soon!!! So question becomes do I use one set of repros at top or bottom, or do I use one OEM and one repro as a set and if so repro to the outer or the inner side...

Yesterday got my new flocked channel rubber from Restoration Specialties... It is not as deep as the OEM. My originals are actually half was decent so I sprayed some 3M spray adhesive in to get them to sit correctly. And then stuck some extra length of rubber tub in for pressure and left it over night.

Came out pretty damn good so going with it

IMG_20190627_205336.jpg

Gonna attempt passenger side window installation this weekend... Holding on DS for now, more on that later.

Also on the schedule for headliner install in 2 weeks so I better get this coolant leak sorted and then ...shake down cruise...
43832185.jpg

New body bumper kit arrived...much better... Comes with Mopar authentic tag and part numbers on bumpers.
IMG_20190628_155611.jpg

So the three I am trying to figure out are numbered

2094618 two of them, left most front in photo above

FK216 three of them, back row thurd set from the right
AP1943547 there of them, back row third from the left

And then no part numbers for the T shaped on on the left back row and not sure where it goes and the two sets to the right most back row I'm guessing are glove box or console box or ash tray

Auto Transport Service
Back