• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know this gtx vert?

I’d be wary of the quarter panel replacement. Minor details can add up rapidly and when you add the cost of a paint job, you’re up to 30+ grand like nothing.

I agree
I meant the little things could be fixed easily. I would not consider a car like that because of the metal work. I care more about the original sheet metal than the numbers matching drive train stuff.

whats up with the horizontal weld on the inner and outer wheel house? at least grind it bury it under a little filler; Geeezus ....... and they NEVER show the trunk pan; no body cares about the mat!

no body cares about the mat!

When they are factory original, with the part number underneath, a couple of people might care. :D

B0D33E32-5F2A-4326-A79F-5BE58E5C1738.jpeg

PXL_20201226_213047400.MP.jpg

Thanks for all the info, greatly appreciated. I'm having a difficult time reaching the seller and setting up a time to look at it. Will keep at it and update as I have more info.

Quick update, seller is apparently too busy to respond to a phone call or email message. Sorta odd for a licensed dealer, doesn't seem too motivated to make a sale.

Anyhoo, my search continues for a driver quality drop top runner or gtx. If you know of one that's up for grabs please give me a shout.

Real buyer, not a tire kicker.

Thank you have have a nice weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back