• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone make the chrylser police wheels?

adam83

Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
I want the old steel wheels with the dog dish caps, but I need 15 or 16" diameter and 10" wide for the rear. I looked at wheel vintiques, and they have the chrysler "police wheel" in the size I want, but it looks like hub cap is larger and a different shape than the originals. Can I buy original caps to put on those wheels? Does anyone else make a dog dish wheel in 10" wide and around 4.5" backspacing?

What are some other good companies to look for mopar wheels? My budget is $600

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I found a good thread on 71 to 74 charger wheels on this site, but I cant find it now

Take a look at classicindustries.com They have them in a older book I have which is a year or so old.They have the wheels and dog dish hub caps. The 15x10 inch wheel is a 5 1/2 inch back set

I checked them out, they look identical to wheel vintque's police wheels, I wonder if wv supplies them to classic industries's

I used these ones on my Dodge A100......

http://www.pgclassic.com/product_info.php?products_id=568 $175 a set

89726d10_zps280fa23c.jpg

They do fit well, and look great. Maybe slightly lighter weight than original, but they haven't fallen off yet. Hope that helps.

Wheels are standard Summit Racing Chrysler 15"

Wheel Vintiques 63 Series O.E. Chrysler Black Wheels 63-581204 (sized according to requirements)

Last edited:
I have 15x10 cop wheels from Stockton Wheel on my Charger. Got them about 3 years ago, they were around $350 for the pair. I don't run center caps but they are the same as factory.

Why are you specifically looking for cop wheels as opposed to regular steels in the size you want Adam?

Absolute fantastic car you got! Is that 7 and 8" ? What offset is it?

What's funny to me is, I see all these cars nowadays with these wheels & hub caps, than when these cars were new/used. People couldn't throw these out fast enough back then.

Original 'cop wheels' only came 15X7, in late 70's they came out with Super Coupe wheels which were the same but 8" wide and no lugs to hold hub caps.

I believe the 'new' cop wheels have provisions for hub caps and a wide range of widths.

002.jpg005.jpg003.jpg here's mt cop car wheels ready for paint. these are 14" . they will be in gold to match the body color on my 65 Satellite I was thinking baby moons but the dog dish look so much better

Auto Transport Service
Back