• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double lung transplant

streetwedg

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
32D931B7-771B-492B-B766-03E2F46737D9.jpeg
well, i got the call this mourning. I was approved for a double lung transplant. So i will only be able to go to local car shows untill i get the call. I must stay within two hours of the hospital. Will be driving the GTX as often as i can untill then.

i know how your wife feels, my wife is an alpha one patient, lungs are good.. for now, but we know one day she will be on the waiting list also

Beat of luck to you! Prayers to you and your family!

Beautiful GTX!

My brother in law went though that 17 months ago. We let him stay at our house for a few months to be close to a hospital in Toronto. He had two calls where he went down and the lungs were not good. By mid December 2017 he was not looking great but got a call Christmas eve and it was a go. Well he just cooked us a great Easter diner last month and is doing better than ever. We had thought that was going to be his last Christmas. Wish you the best with yours and enjoy your car.

Beautiful ride!

God Bless Donors. All the best.

Prayers for you ‘street’, good luck.

Good luck !!!!!

I hope everything works out well for you.

I wish you the best of Luck and a speedy recovery!

Damn, sorry to hear that,
but hopefully it will make you much better

modern medicine is truly a wonder

that's a big freaken' deal,
I hope for the best, that you have a full & speedy recovery after too

enjoy, life is way too short, even if in perfect health

oh yeah & the car looks great too

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. YOU'RE IN OUR THOUGHTS.
DO KEEP US up to date.
(damn caps lock)

Auto Transport Service
Back