• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driving up tp Phoenix early tomorrow.......

I really like my car and this year has been so much fun for me, but don't have high expectations as it is a driver. It's not Tubac level material.

Yes it is. Last year there were exactly 2 old Mopars both from Nogales Mexico, a '68 Coronet 500 that was a driver and an early 70's more door Satellite again a driver.

I really like my car and this year has been so much fun for me, but don't have high expectations as it is a driver. It's not Tubac level material.
DUDE!!!! Tubac does not have a level! There is everything from trailer queens to project cars and tons of stuff in the middle. If my 66 Dodge truck is ready, I am going to take it to support the Car Nuts car club (I am a member) and all the good work they do with the money raised. Believe me, all the work I did on this truck does not show on the outside, it is going to be a "patina" entry. Get yourself tires for Christmas and bring the old girl to the show. I don't care about winning anything. I just want to help represent Ma Mopar as there are usually very few Mopars, and last year, 2 of the 3 came from old Mexico!!!

Yes it is. Last year there were exactly 2 old Mopars both from Nogales Mexico, a '68 Coronet 500 that was a driver and an early 70's more door Satellite again a driver.
Unfortunately, we cannot park together because there is not a Mopar class. I asked about that and they said they need to have at least 10 cars to have their own class, otherwise, with only a few cars in a class, everyone gets a trophy.

I have never heard of a tubac show. Car not done but would like to see and meet more fbbo members.

I have never heard of a tubac show. Car not done but would like to see and meet more fbbo members.
I took some video of the show last year, here is the link: I think there we close to 400 cars last year, plus there is music and food available. Here is a link to the Car Nuts car club who put on the show: https://carnuts.org/ I hope you can make it to the show! I will PM you my cell# if you would like to call when you get there, and we will find the other Mopar folks!

Auto Transport Service
Back