• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dyno day 511 lives again

Wookie316

Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
Well I'm all smiles. Should make Barney move!
Here are the details I'll share. The rest are my secret
400 block 4.25 stroke. 13.5-1 CR. Indy EZ-1 heads that flow just under 370 @.700. Solid roller cam with #'s I'll keep to myself. Indy single plane with an AED 1050 Dominator. TTI 2 1/8 step headers. Also have a vac pump setup. It should be fun!!

IMG_7056.JPG

Couldn't quite hit the Demon advertised HP. 3 HP shy. :D

Holy cow Jason, very nice! Hey I ordered a set of them solid flex joints from RMS today. $495 incase you haven't called yet

Ran a new best this weekend with the 440. 10.32 and finally broke the 130 MPH zone :D
I don't think I can swap the 440 out fast enough now. I need to see what this newfound power will do!
On the right day it should be in the teens!

Ran a new best this weekend with the 440. 10.32 and finally broke the 130 MPH zone :D
I don't think I can swap the 440 out fast enough now. I need to see what this newfound power will do!
On the right day it should be in the teens!
I'll be Watching that YouTube channel hahah

:popcorn:

I ran a 68 Charger heads up. Got a fender on him off the line and that is where we stayed the whole race. It was pretty cool. The video is up.

Believe it or not that cloverleaf Indy Manifold worked better without the spacer than with. Tried 2" then 1" then none. Kept making more power which is opposite logic.
But last year I found that at the track too. With spacer I lost a tenth and a half and 3 MPH. Took it out and jumped right back up.

Well I'm all smiles. Should make Barney move!
Here are the details I'll share. The rest are my secret
400 block 4.25 stroke. 13.5-1 CR. Indy EZ-1 heads that flow just under 370 @.700. Solid roller cam with #'s I'll keep to myself. Indy single plane with an AED 1050 Dominator. TTI 2 1/8 step headers. Also have a vac pump setup. It should be fun!!

View attachment 481877
awesome !!:thumbsup::popcorn::popcorn:

Wookie....come on man....share the cam specs. We are all buddies here, aren't we ?
You should be proud of that motor..
We can't wait to see you et's and mph's. Good Luck.

Believe it or not but because of the Indy Manifold cloverleaf design it made more power with the carb right on the Manifold vs a 2" or 1" spacer.

BIG numbers! Way to go. Your cam is pretty well bag on to my custom Comp roller.

Auto Transport Service
Back