• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Super Bowl 52 Predictions

Brady said it himself “I do whatever it takes” words from a pro cheater.

Once a cheat always a cheat!

Dilly Dilly Go Vikings!

At least the Eagles don’t cheat!

Go Vikes!.............
gptr%2Cx900%2Cfront%2Cblack-c%2C200%2C205%2C210%2C230-bg%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

I think the Steelers are probably done with those crying towels if the Jags or any other sore losers need them!

Birds picked that Skol CLEAN! I am a Sam Bradford fan but I never thought the Vikings were a bunch of poor sports but it really showed in the fourth when they needed 5 touchdowns to win... Then the coach left with-out talking after the game... You didn't see that with Jags, Patriots, Steelers etc...

I hope for a great Super Bowl 52 and I'm going to predict Patriots by 7. 24 to 17.

Eagles need to hit and harass Tommy boy. Giants did it twice.

Edit to include: Early and Often!

Last edited:
Eagles offense needs to move the ball and control the clock.
It's absurd how, (going back to last Super Bowl) teams just seem to quit trying in the fourth when playing the Pats.

The Patriots defense is mediocre at best, other teams should be running the ball by the fourth quarter!

Brady just **** his pants knowing he’s going up against the Eagles D! He will be known from now on as “SKIDMARK”!

Auto Transport Service
Back