• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

End of an era, grab a Kleenex

Lefty71

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Got the Summit paper catalog today. I'm sure none of you grab it from the mailbox every two months and immediately look for two-page Mopar section for the latest offerings anyway...…. but it's gone, sniff!

Seems the latest offerings haven't changed in years anyway...

Good! Now they can quit wasting $$ on something that goes in the trash before it hits the garage. With a site like,theirs what do you need with a catalog anyway. Dinosaur

Their website has the one from Jeg's covered five ways from Sunday IMO....

I usually grab a brew while quickly leafing thru Chebby/Ferd offerings. Still like paper tho!

I love catalogs, instruction sheets,manuals,specification charts and books,anything paper I can study and make notes on. Then file away for future reference. I think I'm a dinosaur. Dave

Wish they were in newspaper form instead of the shiny paper/magazine, then I could use it for masking paper.

They as well as others have always catered to Cheby and Ferd. They're the poor man's race cars.

Atleast they kept it on their website.

:thumbsup:

They all need to quit sending stickers, as well. Who's really gonna use them other than the summit prostock team, anyways?

As mentioned above, I put my racing stickers everywhere in the garage. None on the race car though. Even the full 16' garage door is covered on the inside now.

rsz_20161104_213833.jpg 20161104_213725.jpg 20161104_213905.jpg

Good! Now they can quit wasting $$ on something that goes in the trash before it hits the garage. With a site like,theirs what do you need with a catalog anyway. Dinosaur
I ALWAYS TELLL THEM STOP SENDING ME MAGS, IM ONLINE!

oh well

I always said they didn't offer anything really, in them 2 pages

I still like getting the printed cats, along with Jegs, Speedway,
are one of the only 'mail', I get other than monthly bills or taxes
even if I shop online 99.999% of the time anyway
always have the latest with dog eared pages of stuff I consider buying
the oldest just goes in the recycle bin or use for a fire starter

& Summit is still my favorite online store

I never grabbed Kleenex for a magazine other than Playboy or Penthouse.

You should write in. Those would be respectable mags if they would put together a 2-page Mopar section (with landing strips). :bananahit:

Auto Transport Service
Back