• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ESPO'S 2+"? or Mopar SuperStocks?

koosh

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Regarding getting some rearend lift, Ive narrowed down to either ESPO +2", OR Mopar SS 2 right sides springs........wondering which will give more lift?

I vote SS springs, that's what I use . I have zero experience with espo, but have heard great things.

Just a point, SS springs have a different length front half. I had ESPO, normal height, I think. They were good springs.

I vote SS springs, that's what I use . I have zero experience with espo, but have heard great things.
How much lift did you get?

espo is the way to go. was disappointed in mopar ss -made in mexico springs after buying ss springs bought espo and cant give the ss away

FYI, I think my ESPO's were a standard height. They were for a '66 -'67 B body. Wheel well lips about even with top of 15" rim. The rise on Mopar SS springs does vary with the pound rating. Seems like the 460/461 or 454/455 versions gave about 2" added rise with a 3600 -3800# car.

Not sure why they referenced Japanese quality with China anyway. Japan quality much better.

espo is the way to go. was disappointed in mopar ss -made in mexico springs after buying ss springs bought espo and cant give the ss away
So you didn't like the ss springs because they're made in Mexico ? Hope you don't own a new Hemi then ! ..... seriously, was there something you didn't like about them other than country of manufacturing ?

How much lift did you get?
honesty couldn't tell ya, my dart was sporting worn out factory springs with air shocks and my coronet had factory springs with ridiculous shackle extensions. I didn't take any measurements before or after ..... but I have current pictures ...

20180908_105959.jpg 20170410_074246.jpg 20170422_103034.jpg 20170422_103059.jpg 20170422_103051.jpg

So it looks like your cars are about level with SS springs....thought they would give a decent rake....

May be wrong, but the newer SS springs don't seem to have as much arch. I have heard poor comments about the SS springs from Mexico. Better comments about those from Canada, which I think mine are.

May be wrong, but the newer SS springs don't seem to have as much arch. I have heard poor comments about the SS springs from Mexico. Better comments about those from Canada, which I think mine are.
Any lift past level?

Not on my 3300# spring version, used on a 3650# car. I bought the springs for an earlier project that didn't get done.

Try these guys they will make them to order for you at reasonable prices, guy gave me run down about who and where materials for springs are sourced from. their springs made from North America steel and made in house. He also said alot of places wont re arch springs any longer because they dont have heat treating furnaces to properly do them. He said we heat treat and re arch springs everyday. Big trucks and firetrucks too. As for made from blue prints all their springs are made to the specs from the national spring research institute.

Last edited:
Try these guys they will make them to order for you at reasonable prices, guy gave me run down about who and where materials for springs are sourced from. their springs made from North America steel and made in house. He also said alot of places wont re arch springs any longer because they dont have heat treating furnaces to properly do them. He said we heat treat and re arch springs everyday. Big trucks and firetrucks too. As for made from blue prints all their springs are made to the specs from the national spring research institute.
Try who?

Auto Transport Service
Back