• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extreme Violence Video Involves A Police Officer VS A Knife Wielding Subject

Just wondering.
I don’t know. If it was just the body cam I may have bought it but the staged camera at the house? I don’t believe it’s a security camera either, too low, clarity, no time stamp watermark, both cars stopped on queue in the frame. Also why did they blur the face out? I used to watch Cops, didn’t they say if they were convicted of a crime they didn’t need to blur faces?

Looks like a training video to me.

I don’t know. If it was just the body cam I may have bought it but the staged camera at the house? I don’t believe it’s a security camera either, too low, clarity, no time stamp watermark, both cars stopped on queue in the frame. Also why did they blur the face out? I used to watch Cops, didn’t they say if they were convicted of a crime they didn’t need to blur faces?

Looks like a training video to me.
It happened in michigan. Perps name is ruis. Cop is a twenty two year veteran.

Wow, it was real after all. Surely she missed the first few shots? If not they should give the cops bigger guns.

I have no experience of guns, but if it was real I'm surprised the guy didn't have any visible damage or was her first few shots missing him? I thought the bullets would blow big holes in him, not just a little hole with blood like in the old movies?
Entry wounds are usually small, unless you get stitched by a .50 cal.

It happened in michigan. Perps name is ruis. Cop is a twenty two year veteran.
Yep, just found it. Whoever made the YouTube video cropped out the section of the camera on the house. Police posted the unedited version.

Wow, it was real after all. Surely she missed the first few shots? If not they should give the cops bigger guns.
Bigger gun will not work. Trigger time at a tactical range. If you can't hit anything with a .22, you won't hit anybody with any caliber. I wish i had a tactical range near me. The regular stand up range is good for fundamentals, but it's not real world as far as shooting, and moving.

Rubber bullets?

Drug-crazed perp?

Two K9's would have been good to have on hand.

Looks staged to me.

Rubber bullets are useless.
Depends on where ya hit them... This person took one right to the gord..
aftermath-girl-shot-head-rubber-bullet-police-minneapolis-protests-544x1024.jpg

This dude took one to the grape too.
n-was-left-with-bleeding-in-his-brain-after-police-shot-him-in-the-head-with-a-rubber-bullet-dur.jpg

If they hadn't been attempting to burn down a federal courthouse she wouldn't have a broken face.... Perhaps I lack compassion.... To Bad...
Yep like I said mess with the bull you get the horns. In those cases.... Rubber horns. lol

Auto Transport Service
Back