• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facebook Group Parts for sale, Possible Scam? Thoughts?

I would be VERY careful.

Red Flags:
- no comments from customers
- no location
- no pictures of the people running the business
- no name of the person behind the ad

"ROYAL operates stores and World wide branches in the United States, Canada and the U.K."

Yah.. Okay....

Sounds like a fairly big syndicate !!
Oops sorry I mean outfit.

Told me a 1000 bucks on the grill, waiting to hear if that's US or Canadian. I won't part with mine for that money in either currency..

You can’t get royally screwed without “royal.”

Whatever you do, don’t pay unless you have a way of getting your money back. Only use PayPal Goods and Services. No Venmo or anything like that or no PayPal, friends and family.

Look at their join date, and they’re lost of friends and followers. Almost positive it’s a scam, they all are. Only buy from known Mopar purveyors, do NOT buy from places like that, it’s not real.

About to purchase some parts on facebook from an auto group but scammers have gotten really good at making things seem to good to be true or real.

https://m.facebook.com/Royal-Auto-warehouse-122335240788240/

Does this group scream scammer? Is there a way to protect my cash if this is a scam?
Very cautious! Look at post #3! Good advice!

Also, I’ve noticed that if price is too good to be true or just a good deal, look to see who it’s posted by. It will make clear sense then!

I smell a skunk. Why take the chance!

Friends don't let friends do Facebook.

If you can`t tell that`s a scam you better stay off FB or at least don`t buy parts there. Most of those "auto parts" pages are pretty easy to spot - have generic names, no real website, no address or it is in the middle of some residential street etc. Once you do check them out only use PayPal goods and services to pay any scammer won`t take it.

It wants me to sign in to fudgebook, I dumped that dickfore and I'm not going back!!!
As a side note. Ever since I dumped them, the spam in my spam folder has dropped from over 50 spams @ day to now less than 3. That should say something as to how borked up Zuckerfucker's site really is!
Caveat emptor!

"Where are you located?"

"Where would you like us to be located?!?!"

The lack of "about" info sets off an alarm !!

Be careful of this scam, he was advertising 1968 Charger seats for $400, he wanted payment through Venmo only.

IMG_3970.jpeg
IMG_3969.jpeg
IMG_3972.jpeg

A few weeks back had a guy willing to sell me what appeared to be a mint '69 RR trunk lid for $250 !!! If you know anything about those you know that rotted out pieces of **** start at $600 !!

If you see this buch of pictures attached to an ad, beware. I have seen several people using these generic pictures, saying they have these parts for sale for a 70 Coronet. Have your guard up.

Screenshot_20230601_065713_Facebook.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back