• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Tradition

I think a trip to the drag strip is in order!

Alleluia!!! Heck of a great idea..... Turbo Blue is back for sale near the strip, so can't wait to cram some blue Kool-aide in the tank.

Skeletor looking as BADASS as ever!

Thanks John! Heck of a lot better than looking at the Mopar Skeleton in the garage....poor dart!

pretty car.

Thank you sir! :tiphat:

COOL Will, I do NOT think i could ever get tired of seeing skelitor! EVER... I think about it a lot if im in my shop, I think it started me on a mission.. :)

Awesome! Great to know Ron! I'm glad the bird can help you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Lotta work getting there, but in the end all that hard work will pay off for you.

Easy Amigo,

It's way too early to be having that beauty out on the roads there. You know there is more misery (snow) on the way. And the municipalities will be trying to get rid of their allotment of salt for the year.
I gotta get down there this year and see Skeletor in person. If all goes right I'll be spending a lot of time this spring in the Menomonee area. I'm going to have to hook up with you to make that happen.

Daryn

I hear you Daryn! Very very tempting, but I restrained. I can't say the same for a lot of folks out on their Harley's. I cringe thinking about all that salt dust getting into every nook and cranny of those bikes. Yeah, we definitely need to hook up. I'll be up north at my land quite a bit dealing with the cabin, septic, well and all those fun hurdles this year. Heck, even to meet up and have a drink or two around the campfire would be a blast. Let me know when/where you're around!

skeletor-chillin-like-a-villain-t-shirt-logo.jpg

LOL! That is perfect!!! Gotta get me one of those! Thanks!

Just read through this whole thread, and you did an amazing job! I really like the way the car looks in black with those wheels on it.

Just read through this whole thread, and you did an amazing job! I really like the way the car looks in black with those wheels on it.

Hey thanks! Appreciate it. I gotta hand it to you, reading through the entire thread would be one heck of a task. Just about a book...lol Thanks for following along!

Well holly cow, last I posted was in 2013 and just finished the rest. Wow great build and may on day pic your brain as I am still working on my 72 charger and will be a 400 block, 512 stroker as I have ready bored and ready once car is fin. I remember way back in the past propwash you wrote, well I hope I dont keep this post alive 5 yrs from now, or something like that. Well guess what 5yrs later and still going strong lol. Great job.
1-question if you had to where the best info for a restoration where would that be weather it was a book or just the net. Thx and I will keep watching. Thx to the rest on here also.

Auto Transport Service
Back