• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast 'n Loud

It's shows like these (Fast `n Loud, Texas Car Wars, etc.) that make the uneducated think their 'run of the mill, dented up, missing half it's pieces, rust bucket' is worth thousands.

Counting Cars does a better job (cuts fewer corners when flipping).

Wrecks to Riches was the only one to REALLY 'rebuild' a car and show you what it actually costs to do it.

Graveyard Cars could be as good as Wrecks to Riches was...if they would spend less time trying to act like idiots (must be great for drumming up business).

All pay too much for their projects.

dont get me started on the douch bag Danny Counts he so inflates the cost and rapes the people he flips his junk on. At least he forsure make a profit though .

Come on...don't hold back! ha ha ha

They washed it and put it up on the auction, lost his *** and then to rub salt in the wound, the mustang got hit by a guy who ran a red light with NO insurance and Gas Monkey didn't want to turn it into their insurance for fear their rates would go up.

Actually he was afraid the insurance would cancel out their policy.

Kinda feel bad for them about the mustang too. That was a pretty nice looking car when it got hit.

Watching that show makes me wonder why i don't have a show myself.............No one could stay in business taking the losses they do. Has to be a bunch of crap.
Matt

aw man, spoiled the end for me. I like the show ... sometimes they find some neat cars.

I dont see how yall watch any of that "reality" crap. That's as far from reality as it gets. See the writers in the credits? lol FAKE

Wrecks to riches is no better they make the body straight and purdy then spraybomb the chassis,fenderwells ect. after the thing is freshly painted, they too are a bunch of hacks who loose their *** at auction often. Everyone of these shows are pure entertainment for me [i'm no purest or perfectionist] just a good ole boy who rebuilds cars his way,these shows are all scripted and directed to make it flow and get rateings.I just wish i had the cash they throw at these cars for my stuff!!

Hey you guys know they are the best in the business. No one is better and no one can do what they. Y'all are jealous of what they can do. If y'all really believe this post I have a beach property that I will sell cheaply.. Now where's my barf bag????

I keep tellin ya'll- "wheeler dealer".

They do what most of us do- find em, fix what needs fixed, and (well, I keep mine), and then sell em.

Most times they make money, sometimes not.

They don't do too many radical customs and no "frame off" restorations.

I'll admit lately they've been buying certain cars IMO just to say they have had that certain car, like a Ferrari, or fastback Mustang...

Still hold my opinion- is the most realistic.

I watched that show a few times. All these shows never account for supplies or labor per hour. They all would be in the red if they did. Luckily they have a large bankroll from the network.

I keep tellin ya'll- "wheeler dealer".

They do what most of us do- find em, fix what needs fixed, and (well, I keep mine), and then sell em.

Most times they make money, sometimes not.

They don't do too many radical customs and no "frame off" restorations.

I'll admit lately they've been buying certain cars IMO just to say they have had that certain car, like a Ferrari, or fastback Mustang...

Still hold my opinion- is the most realistic.
I agree love that show , just wish they would make mike quote ed's labor too and then make him sell the car for a profit
he caves in way to easy some times

Richard Rawlings net worth is estimated at around 8 million bucks, so he's definitely not doing this for the money, it's probably just to feed his giant ego.
He was in trouble a few years ago for flipping cars and claiming that his shop built them after only repainting them. Was on the Hot Rod forums awhile ago and they had a few choice words about the guy.

Wheeler Dealers is fun to watch. None of the baloney drama although Edd makes some of the repairs look a lot easier than they really are. I think Paul loosens all the bolts before the show starts. I get a kick out of the British slang..."I think the bearings are knackered...it's in good nick..."

The absolute worse it Mark Worman's Graveyard Carz. What could be a really great show that sticks to classic Mopars is just another bunch of arguing and bs.

Kind of reminds me of American Hotrod with Boyd waddling around making a pest of himself and creating more problems than he solves. I was waiting for someone to knock Duane out but that never came to pass. The weird part was his ex wife ( a real horror show) was working there with the new younger model. Strange. Boyd died awhile back and apparently didn't leave a will. Lots of fighting going on over that last I heard.

Wheeler Dealers is fun to watch. None of the baloney drama although Edd makes some of the repairs look a lot easier than they really are. I think Paul loosens all the bolts before the show starts. I get a kick out of the British slang..."I think the bearings are knackered...it's in good nick..."

The absolute worse it Mark Worman's Graveyard Carz. What could be a really great show that sticks to classic Mopars is just another bunch of arguing and bs.

Kind of reminds me of American Hotrod with Boyd waddling around making a pest of himself and creating more problems than he solves.

GYC: Mark gets his hands dirty & complains <=>and boyd just walks around and complains

The actual technical and historical info on Graveyard Carz is really good but the BS almost makes it unwatchable. I fast forward to the car scenes. I wish they were on the East Coast, I want Holley's job!

Did anybody watch fast and loud last night they still have the charger there i think these shows are scripted too much but they arent the worst shows ive seen . grave yard cars i
like and it looks like its getting better ,

Auto Transport Service
Back