• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast 'n Loud

Well, I might as well throw my 2 cents in. I like Fast and Loud. They don't always succeed and that's ok because that's how things go. I don't take it too seriously. GYC is like a nail file on my teeth. You have three idiots and one pompous a**. I used to like Stacy David when he was on Trucks, but now he has projects no one can relate to. That cabover truck and the sports car have nothing to do with what most people do or can afford. Feels like I'm watching an infomercial. I wish someone would produce a show that has some educational value as well as the required bs.

Stacy David did a cool mod on 70s or 80s station wagon ... that was the best one I've seen. He was doing burnouts with his daughters buckled in the back seat ... sounds bad but it was pretty funny.

Fast and loud was pretty good, but the Velocity channel has changed their schedules to a variety show format and I have paid extra to get it.
March 1st I dropped paying for it.
I will miss fast and loud and Graveyard cars. Too much drama and not enough tech info to help out.

Matt

i like watching fast and loud but i take it for what it is,entertainment.all these reality shows are scripted to some point or another.my good freind was the last car done on overhauling.jesus what a nightmare.not only did they represent him and his family very diff to the way they are,the car took 9 months to get finished after the show ended.i helped him do many repairs to the car after it was "done",so it could be road worthy.

They are worthless crap I used to live in that part of town, I know the area and most folks well.
These *** monkeys were supposedly involved in some kind of kiddie sex scandal in addition to ripping folks off on thier supposed builds.
I don't and won't watch the show.

The show's been growing on me for one reason, something a friend once told me: "You're never totally useless if you can serve as a bad example". :) I figure I can learn as much from watching these guys make bad decisions as I can learn from someone making the right decisions.

i like watching fast and loud but i take it for what it is,entertainment.all these reality shows are scripted to some point or another.my good freind was the last car done on overhauling.jesus what a nightmare.not only did they represent him and his family very diff to the way they are,the car took 9 months to get finished after the show ended.i helped him do many repairs to the car after it was "done",so it could be road worthy.

Wow, thats crazy. I wouldn't have expected that coming from Chip Foose. He's represented as a huge car god. I like watching the Muscle Car segment on Power Block. Also the horsepower segment. Search and restore is sorta like overhaulin, i like to see the cars and the end results.

i have heard that about the overhauling cars that they are polished pigs and are usually not useable untill 6 months later . What kind of cars was your buddy's ?

i have heard that about the overhauling cars that they are polished pigs and are usually not useable untill 6 months later . What kind of cars was your buddy's ?

That's funny, I often wondered how (no matter how many people there were) it was possible to complete an entire car in just 7 days.

When time is money, and every labor you have to cover is a cut to your profits, it's amazing what can get done.

I've only watched a few episodes and dout I'll watch anymore. Sorry, the guy just comes off like an *** besides I don't like the whole have *** approach that they have "all show". I will admit that I love Overhaulin, yeah it might be a stretch but at least they take the proper avenues, tearing them down, media blasting and so on. I also like Chop Cut Rebuild when they have an interesting car being done.

Auto Transport Service
Back