• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum closing up for good

jprather

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score

Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum

podotsnSre1aO 8r,g ca02t15bmi03o2612gaet9l3 ·

It is with mixed emotions that we inform you that as of October 31st, 2021, Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum will close permanently. It has been 25 years ago that Floyd had the vision of having a first class American Muscle Car Museum. That dream of his has been fulfilled. He would like to thank each of you for your patronage throughout these years and will always be thankful for the friendships he’s acquired. To all of the museum’s followers, thank you for your kind words of encouragement via Facebook. Best wishes to all and may God bless each of you.
Thank you,
Floyd Garrett’s
Muscle Car Museum

that's too bad

I wonder if the cars are or were, all theirs or some on loan or owned by others ?

I don't think I saw that place/museum in my many travels

I wish them well, in the next part of life, whatever venture they pursue

most all were on load, it sucks, I have been here 3 years now, and kept postponing my visit.. too late now

most all were on load, it sucks, I have been here 3 years now, and kept postponing my visit.. too late now
I did the same with "Fantasy of Flight" after I moved nearby... Kermit Weeks has an amazing collection of planes..... I have been through the small facility, but the big facility( which is amazing looking) is next door and you can only look and imagine whats inside......

Last edited:
same here, i lived in lakeland for years and never made it there either

I visited in 2014 and here were a few Mopar cars there.
IMG_2829_zpse61524ef.jpg
IMG_2801_zpsf3bb494f.jpg
IMG_2802_zpsea745ed6.jpg
IMG_2813_zpsc98fa37d.jpg
IMG_2814_zpscdfa657a.jpg
IMG_2815_zpsaddd2474.jpg
IMG_2829_zpse61524ef.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back