• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I received a very nice gift in the mail today! This is a sweet piece and will be placed on the X soon!

Tim you are the man bro! Thank you very much! Really, made my afternoon.......FBBO's member are the best!

IMG_20180503_182835615.jpg

Your very welcome. Your thread and personal help has been great. Just my way of trying to say thank you.

Got some shirts made up for the MCACN show......To get approval from FCA to use original logo's was not worth the time nor the effort. So we had to get a bit creative but I think it turned out well. The color choices are based off the GTX.

What do you guys think?

IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1858.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Very cool. That will be an awesome get together. You guys all have fun now ya hear!
George

Thank you! Wish you were able to make the long trek.....However, there will be video footage to follow:popcorn:

Going to be nice to get a group of us members together and to enjoy some eats/drinks and company....

Justin

Hey.. your air filter is wrong! LMAO !

NICE !
The NOS one is tucked away in the house:D It is a show only piece along with a few other items......

There is no way I am going to ruin a very pricey filter........Even the NOS radiator cap is in the console compartment with a few other parts.....

Makes me jealous every time I see your car Justin.
Tim

Thanks! I hope the jealousy is a push to get you moving even faster.....I would love to get these two cars together someday!

Now that would be a sweet photo shoot!

Justin

That's a big 10-4! To bad they got me working today & tomorrow :BangHead:. That's a photo op you can count on my friend.:thumbsup:

The NOS one is tucked away in the house:D It is a show only piece along with a few other items......

You know I was pulling your chain. Just like mine, it's in a box!

Tim, I'd love a couple of those stickers if you can point me to where and how much $'s

You know I was pulling your chain. Just like mine, it's in a box!

Tim, I'd love a couple of those stickers if you can point me to where and how much $'s
I know you were my friend! I lost out on one on eBay awhile back by 5 bucks because my dang phone failed to alert me......I would like to have two......

One year we all should try to get our cars together at some big show..........just for thoughts.....yours would be a perfect addition as well....

BTW Justin, do you have a name for the car?
Tim

Good question......I have tossled a few...

everyone calls it "black beauty"......but every time I see it I think of "Pop's".....

I prefer Pop's......plus when someone asks their next question is Why Pop's?

Your right. I feel like a name should have some history or story to it, not just it's cool. Pop's it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back