• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foster Motors

Rick Ray

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Anyone here going to the Foster Motors Mopar showi in VT. this Sunday? Thinking of going down with the Cordoba.

Yes, I am heading up from Mass. Are you a Vermont resident? Do you need a place too stay?

Yes, my bud and I are going, we live 8 miles away. Did you go to Manchester last weekend?

No, I have a house in Ludlow but this will be my first time going this far north. I tried to go to Bennington 2 years ago. I stomped the gas, passing a truck, motor mount broke. Fan hit shroud, bent a blade, ripped a hole in the radiator. Haven't traveled since

I did go to the local show at Fletcher Farm in Ludlow last year. It was a small show, but fun.

The wife's not to exicted. Too many shows under her belt. If I am there I will either have a black 70 Satellite convertible or a green 68 GTX convertible. Any buyers? I have had the car since 1982. Time for something else. can't swe to attach a picture here

Couple of pics

gtx2.JPG

Coming down from northern NH,leaving about 6:30 am.
I'll be there, i'll be wearing a black tee with a circular logo on the front saying," Randy's Muscle Cars" and a list on the back. the lettering is white, I will also have on a military green ball cap.

Auto Transport Service
Back