• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fun time today with my Creep Wagon

Timmayy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
I got to meet some real cool people today and they were more than happy to take pics with my Belvedere wagon.

Cherie Currie from the Runaways.
1688179545344.png

Ritchie Ramone from the....well you know, the Ramones.
1688179599353.png

Flash Gordon himself, Sam Jones who told us stories about his father's early 60s Belvedere when he was a kid.
1688179706086.png

Butch Patrick AKA Eddie Munster.
1688179762735.png

Chris Poland and Jeff Young from one of my favorite metal bands, Megadeth. They hung out a talked with me for a while. Really cool guys.
1688179867418.png

So what's the deal? All these folks at the same AA meeting?

...but seriously, why are all these people gathered together where you and the wagon were parked?

It was a music festival. A guy I know puts all these different shows together throughout the year. My buddy and I usually sell at his comic and collectible shows. Mickey Dolenz from the Monkees was there also but there were to many people waiting to meet him so he couldn't leave his area.

Sometimes it's cool to have a "punk rock" style vehicle.

I got a lot of that love when I had my mostly primer, loud with super wide rear tires and up in the air Super Bee, and even my 86 turbo t top Daytona that had 2/3 of a black front clip on a red car, and had the Misfits "Die, Die My Darling" album art in the hatch window.

Cherie Curry still looks "doable".

She uses a chainsaw to carve logs into sculptures so you would have to be very careful on how you handle that.

Actually sounds like my kind of woman.

My wife owned an air compressor, nail gun, and battery powered compound, sliding miter saw when we met.

...and drove a 5 speed manual trans truck.

But was only 5'3" and 99 pounds.

Name dropper... :poke:

cool to get shots with the car thou :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back