• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage Art - you know that stuff on the walls or sitting next to your cars!!!

Do you ever have or provide any decent comments?....Rather than bagging on members in a thread that obviously doesn't pertain to you......

If you don't like my comments, go somewhere else !! Besides, its just a comment - nothing more.

And judging by your number of comments I think you probably poke your nose in places that don't pertain to you more than I do !!

If you don't like my comments, go somewhere else !! Besides, its just a comment - nothing more.

And judging by your number of comments I think you probably poke your nose in places that don't pertain to you more than I do !!
lol.......didnt know you were concerned about my numbers...I never have been.....I guess when I provide help and positive feedback my number grew quite significantly, thanks for pointing that out.....never paid attention.....

You and your comments...well, the trash bin is a more appropriate place:D

dash3.jpg
mrnorm1.jpg
IMG_20160228_131833.jpg

Do you ever have or provide any decent comments?....Rather than bagging on members in a thread that obviously doesn't pertain to you......

Unless you're a moderator you have no say in what people post on this site. Censorship is not your responsibility.

not much wall art no room with all the cabinets and shelf's, my daughter found this I just might have to find some where on a wall or door to hang this
615Chrrhe0L.jpg
51QJJGnrPzL.jpg

Unless you're a moderator you have no say in what people post on this site. Censorship is not your responsibility.
Lol......you censored yourself with your negative postings...

I am just stating the obvious but please keep up with your nonsense...you continue proving my earlier point!

DF27DC0A-47AF-451F-BE55-69DF54B36918.jpeg
If i had a garage, this would be in it. It’s at the Bar instead.

I have the wall deco gathered, just need to build the facilities to decorate.
Im not going to hang my mopar stuff ob the walls of my farm shop

I think eventually I will tear my house down and build a shop with a live in loft up top

I don't have to much art in the garage with all the tools, equipment and storage on the walls in my garage. Unless the whole wall of Mopar parts I have on the shelves in the totes can be considered art? I do have a few signs and other stuff though. A couple racing decals also. Lol. Tail end of 69' Charger parts car.

20161104_213833.jpg 20161104_213725.jpg 20180923_170105.jpg 20161022_133608.jpg

Some of my wall art will have to go back on the car when I get her together. lol
shop.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back