• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage Squad ? Anyone know about them?

Send them here, I 'll need her to help me out with some work on the back seat......

They are in Chicago area,Ronnie is a good friend of mine.His family owns and operates a local machine shop.Great hard working family been in business in Crest Hill IL. for years.Joe is a local guy also,his brother ownes a restoration shop that I hear speciailises in MOPARS.They have done several local cars for friends of mine,the big block old style Cuda and the black Ford Galaxy. Both owners could not be happier. I see Bruno around town also,but never Heather....... DAMIT!!!

Then they must have recently changed because my pal Rick asked them in 2017 and they said only Chicago area.
Hope to find out pretty soon....Been cleaning it off lately. Need to move it anyways because I'm about to change the howling gears on my diesel.....finally and want to use the space the Belvedere has been planted in for so long. It's almost rollable again.

Another show I like to watch is Iron Resurrection. IMO, it's pretty decent too plus they will actually walk ya through some of the processes of metal working.

One of my favorite shows. The whole crew seems very knowledgeable. I get a kick out of what they do to Pompa...LOL!

I like it. Not restorations but a good job of bringing them back to life. I would let them work on mine.

I believe I have a pretty good story on why my car got put on the back burner so many times....starting with the passing of my dad. At least I got to drive it for the first 10 years of the 30 years I've owned it.

Auto Transport Service
Back