• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

general grant project help

stingger68

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
I been kicking around on what way to go with my 68 charger and i have desided to make a General Grant. Any one know or have any ideas on who or were to call to have my stickers made? thanks

General Grant.jpg

General Grant1.jpg

i am putting 00 instead of the 10 on the door. going union blue. same rims, but just needing the decals lol. i email a place but it maybe a bit before i get a reply back. theres two gl's around here so i wil stick out lol

Check with Phoenix Graphics (800) 941-4550

They have the best reputation for the GL stuff, they should be able to make custom GG decals for you.

thats who i emailed lol. have you changed your idea on ur car or are you still going this route?

I'm sure challengergary on forabodiesonly.com (not sure if he's a member here or not) could help you out. He has great pricing on his stripes/decals. I have not bought anything from him yet, but have heard nothing but great things on his products and services. Here's his website... http://www.challengergary.com/

Good luck on your project,
Jason

Auto Transport Service
Back