• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General Holiefield in deep DoDo!

scotts74birds

Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
This is just the tip-of-the-iceberg in the latest of General Holiefields latest mis-deeds. http://www.freep.com/article/20131015/BUSINESS01/310150203/UAW-union-automotive-chrysler
It seems as though our "Glorious Supreme Leader" of the Chrysler bargaining unit has been caught selling new-hire Chrysler jobs! The alleged going rate is $2000. Of course his dozens of family members didn't pay this fee to work at Chrysler.
Today all local leaders were summoned to Solidarity House for an emergency meeting. Sounds like "damage-control" to me.
Bob King would be wise to throw the General to the wolves, and save union face. He didn't remove him for wife-beating back in June of 2011. http://workplacechoice.org/2011/07/...eld-should-stay-on-despite-domestic-incident/
Bob King, REMOVE MR. HOLIEFIELD FROM ALL UNION DUTIES NOW!
Any further backing of this douche-bag will only sully whatever reputation the UAW still has.
The media also like to say that Mr. Holiefield was the elected representative of the Chrysler unit. This is BULLSHIT!!!! We had NO choice!
Mr Holiefield was APPOINTED by the secret "politburo" of the UAW that we, the "rank and file" had no voice in!

My co-workers and I are hard-working folks that come to work every day to do a good job, in-spite of inept management, and self-serving Union representation. We are friends, and a family amongst ourselves. And we are deeply shamed by the actions of those that we have no voice, or control over.

I think you need to address your UAW Union Leaders with this latest debacle, corruption, palm greasing, payola, it seems at the Management & Union levels... Vote these people out & start an action to get rid of them/him... I'm sure glad I don't deal with any unions, reps or their corrupt management or strong-arming/style Gestapo type tactics anymore... Good luck I wish you all the best in your fight...

Auto Transport Service
Back