• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

glennb49 63 Plymouths

glennb49

Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Hi All. I own a 63 Plymouth Savoy 4 door sedan six stick that my dad bought in late 63 as a demonstrater and I bught from him in 71> It was in the feature tent for 4 doors at Iola last July! I also own a 63 Sport Fury converable 383 4speed that I bought in 02 and restored after selling my 63 Sport Fury convertable real max wedge , Its been in the the Masterpeice show in Milwaukee. Just bought another 79 300 with Ttops that I plan on repainting. Have a nice 72 Town and Country wagon. Also have a 89 TC and 81 Imperial Frank Sinatra with sun roof that Im just finishing. I still own my first car a 49 Ford coupe I bought in 1970. Also own a 53 Buick Skylark and 57 Internatioal Golden Julibee pick up. I live cars!!

Dang, you musta got lots of room to house these.Cool !

Thank god my brotherenlaw is as bad as me, he lives Mopar too and has a barn big enough to store them over the winter otherwise I have room for four in my old horse barn garage and can fit seven outside in the summer in my drive,always worried about hail storms!! Take turns driving them to work 35 miles round trip each week!

Welcome Glenn. I'm sure I saw the 63 at Iola but my feeble mind cannot remember it. Any pics?

I have dial up and my picture sending takes hours to download but Ill try when I have time. My brother enlaw has two 63 Polara 500s a hardtop and a convert plus a 68 Road Runner ongoing 10 year on and off project! :headbang:

Welcome from Minnesota....nice stash of cars. :headbang:

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Hi Glenn,
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!

Wow, a REAL MAXIE convertible!
Holy cow!

Welcome Glenn! I think this may be your Savoy? I took these pics at Iola last year. Great car! I'm not too far from you - about 45 minutes north.

20140711_102654.jpg

20140711_102512.jpg

Welcome Glenn! I think this may be your Savoy? I took these pics at Iola last year. Great car! I'm not too far from you - about 45 minutes north.

:headbang:

View attachment 242481

View attachment 242480

Yes thats it along with my picture board showing how Ive aged in the 51 years of ownership and the Savoys many years of service and enjoyment! I was 10 when my dad brought it home in a blizzerd, January of 64!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks 64 Belvedere for posting the pictures of my Savoy. Im still trying to figure out how to post pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back