• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going to Carlisle,where to stay

Canadian1968CoronetR/T

Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas where to stay this year, left my booking a little late, a lot of motels are booked up. Are there any motels with activities after hours of car show??
Coming from Canada

Check small towns around them. Like Mount Holley. You can find a cheaper room there just have to drive to the show.

I am lucky I live close so I just drive over. But think it would be Cool to meet up with fellow FBBO members at or after to show.

In checking over at FCBO looks like stuff is booked in advance so whoever's going better get on it

Radisson Camp Hill has rooms available. Friday Night Pool Party and Car show. Saturday Night Mopar Hall of Fame Banquet. Call hotel direct for room discount, mention you are with the Mopar Collectors guide group.

Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Address: 1150 Camp Hill Bypass, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone:(717) 763-7117

For those of you who actually like to drive your cars, you can park your trailer at the Hotel and make a nice 20 mile cruise into Carlisle on the backroads, no Turnpike traffic.

Radisson Camp Hill has rooms available. Friday Night Pool Party and Car show. Saturday Night Mopar Hall of Fame Banquet. Call hotel direct for room discount, mention you are with the Mopar Collectors guide group.

Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Address: 1150 Camp Hill Bypass, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone:(717) 763-7117

For those of you who actually like to drive your cars, you can park your trailer at the Hotel and make a nice 20 mile cruise into Carlisle on the backroads, no Turnpike traffic.
Booked from july 10 to July 13,2014
Hope to see you there.

Auto Transport Service
Back