• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Goddess heart surgery

Now it’s time for some comfort items. I bought this sound/heat deadener off amazon pretty cheap, and of course I have my Walmart special “carpet” kit :lol:

D5566595-3019-4191-8BB2-51221C267920.jpeg

667A2697-7B7F-4184-8714-7B52F3DAF97E.jpeg

What an amazing drive! I really don’t want to talk about issues, but there’s a couple shifter related.

1. Reverse is a pain to get in, and you have to be rolling

2. 1st gear you have to really force in, and it fights back and like to pop out, it did that with the old hurst I had, and now this new competition plus.

3rd. 3 gear is sometimes hard to get to also

What an amazing drive! I really don’t want to talk about issues, but there’s a couple shifter related.

1. Reverse is a pain to get in, and you have to be rolling

2. 1st gear you have to really force in, and it fights back and like to pop out, it did that with the old hurst I had, and now this new competition plus.

3rd. 3 gear is sometimes hard to get to also
Syncros?

Brakes on the other hand are garbagé, and they really always have been. It’s a pirate Jack front 11” rotor kit in the front, and 11x3 drums in the rear, and you can stand on the brakes and not even know it, and they seem to fade quickly

Brakes on the other hand are garbagé, and they really always have been. It’s a pirate Jack front 11” rotor kit in the front, and 11x3 drums in the rear, and you can stand on the brakes and not even know it, and they seem to fade quickly
Ill ask the obvious...have you bench bled the master?

I had the dogs wear on third gear in my ‘Cuda. I got a new third gear and put everything back together and it stopped popping out of gear.

After an hour of under the car, in the seat, over and over like a broken record. I finally found out it’s the shift boot! So I need a really short shift boot

6A92696E-46A2-4832-8760-D5E83B1D6571.jpeg

Well 1st gear is fixed but not. I found the right one for the car, and I finally found the upper boot for the console. With the floor boot on everything is great, with the upper boot we’re back to square one. So I guess I’ll just run 1 boot :lol:

85C39CD6-E119-4D81-BDAF-D83E78CBB328.jpeg

2704F0F7-EE67-41DA-89AF-5DE6AC32DA14.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back