• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Guy Shout Out Larry Sled City Fiberglass

Larry,
Are you doing anything with fiberglass bumpers for a 65 Coronet?
I have this AWB car sitting here and the fenders and hood are done in steel as a one piece flip nose front. Are fiberglass AWB fenders for a 65 Coronet available along with a hood and valance?
Could those then be molded or bolted together into one piece?
Thx...

View attachment 692705
I make the complete awb 65 SDodge front end but the customer makes it one piece. Bumpers are $200 each

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sled City??? Glassman??? I guess his name is Larry. Trying to get a scoop for my 66 Coronet. Heard he is the best!!!

Rich

Hello Rich, You can contact me through email at [email protected] or by phone 1-614-875-0369 or by mail Sled City P.O.Box 144, Orient,Ohio, 43146

this on FB today...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sled City will be at Chrysler Power Classic and Indy Trade Show.

Mention this facebook site and the fiasco and get 10 percent off
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thank you to Larry at Sled City Fiberglass. I ordered a hood and bumper three weeks ago for my AFX project. Larry said it would take a month or so. Two weeks later Larry called with the news my hood and bumper were done! Big thank you to Larry for getting the parts done. Hood and bumper look great. Loved the tour of many great historic Hemi Cars. Would recommend to all.View attachment 690417 View attachment 690417 View attachment 690418 View attachment 690417 View attachment 690418 View attachment 690419 View attachment 690420 View attachment 690421 View attachment 690422 View attachment 690423
Hey there's a picture of my scooter I used when I could not walk. Messed up both feet back in early 16 on a construction job and I am ready to race the Hemi Dart and ride my Harley Panhead with the club in the 19 season. Life is good !

Hope to see everyone at The Chrysler Power Classic swap meet next week here in Columbus, Ohio on Feb 23rd at the Ohio Expo Center and then the next week At the Indy Trade Show on the 2nd & 3rd of March.

This is an old story from 2-3 years ago and the guy, [Chevy guy at that], just can't stop trying to hurt my business. In reality, people ask me about this on the phone and I explain. Then they make their order. As usual, we are making parts and new molds on a regular basis, and everybody has been happy. For being in business for 25 years and to have 3-4 unhappy customers? No company can be perfect . Ebay sales are good also.
I saw that attack on Larry,let by the BANNed from here SuperStupidRacer.He bashes every vender weather he bought from them or not....:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back