• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz

G.y.c.

Hopefully he/Mark has a bunch cash in the bank, because they waste a ton of company time & payroll on some stupid ****, when they should be working on the cars, I do know they own a bunch of the cars they work on, but I would certainly hope, that they aren't charging any of the paying customers for some/most of that nonsense, I know if they were working on my car, or if I owned that shop, if I was a customer, I would be pissed that they waste so much time on all the nonsense, instead of getting the Restoration done in a timely manner... Just an observation/opinion, the history of our projects is cool, having the original engine, trans, blah blah blah, matching #'s increases the value of the cars 20% {that's arguable}, YES, but I'm sure most customers care more about getting the job done & correctly, more than some guy from southern Oregon who use to own the car {the 71 4406bbl 'cuda} years ago, when it had a 318 in it {did anyone else catch that}, of course unless they were someone famous or it had a racing background... I can see someone doing research, preferably the owner/shop manager, to find the original the #'s matching, engine, trans, rear end, even the history, etc., but not the whole damn team, keep the work progressing, it is a restoration business after all... I know he/Mark the owner, was trying to show them, "it's more than just wrenching", to build &/or restore a car, but the whole shop & staff for a week ??.... The show is getting better in some aspects & worse in others too, but IMHO the people are seemingly "pretty weird though" & I'm getting kind of use to the characters antics now somewhat, well some of them anyway...

why?

I really am wondering why I am subjecting myself to this show
I cant imagine working with these guys, cant help but wonder if he uses tampons or Kotex

looked promising when they were at accurate exhaust down hill from there

All the commercials drove me away after about 20 minutes. I set the DVR for 1am so I can fast forward tomorrow. Mark is really obsessing about the dip for that CUDA. From what I can see, there isn't that much to worry about, it's a basket case anyway.

tured it off,:headbang: came back in wife was laughing so loud had to go in and see what she was watching ,a show called carfellas , what crew

Car Fellas: A Cross Of The Sopranos Meet American Choppers! That Was So Stupid! The Most Important Thing In Life: Canoles, Women & Cadillacs! This Ought To Be A Real Winner!:eek:

Mark has O.C.D. bad

All the commercials drove me away after about 20 minutes. I set the DVR for 1am so I can fast forward tomorrow. Mark is really obsessing about the dip for that CUDA. From what I can see, there isn't that much to worry about, it's a basket case anyway.

Yep the owner has very much an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder like symptoms with most everything, the caustic solution he went with, is better than the straight acid dip, unless you want to lighten the car, but he is a really weird duck sometimes, he's a little over the top on most everything... But again, I'm starting to get used to some of the characters, still would like to see more about the cars though, I always DVR it, it's much easier to sit thru that way...

Gumba Guys

Car Fellas: A Cross Of The Sopranos Meet American Choppers! That Was So Stupid! The Most Important Thing In Life: Canoles, Women & Cadillacs! This Ought To Be A Real Winner!:eek:

That show is an old show, that didn't last very long, they are a different group of car fellas that's for damn sure, I'm not real big fan of the ex-con want-to-be Gumba crowd, just fat asses sitting around, stuffing there faces on every show, typical used car salesmen stereotypes, I'm sure a bunch of other normal New Jersey/New York Italian Americans can't stand, all that stupid Gumba stuff either....

i like graveyard cars atleast us mopar people finally get a show that isnt overrun by chevy and fords as for the drama its a given with any reality show. i watched that carfellas today aswell them some canollis eatin sob's

Bbada-Boom Bada Bing carfellas is the real 'ting.:happy7:
pass the Canollies!
I tink I gots to'maybe tree relatives that mirror image dem-guys!
LMFAO!

& Sonny likes it.....

G.Y.C.:eusa_think:....is ok I guess...:icon_neutral:I keep DVR'in it.

If you see the cars in person, you will see the ocd is worth it. They are extremely nice restos! On GYC's Facebook some doofus asked mark when they were going to build a chevy!

If you see the cars in person, you will see the ocd is worth it. They are extremely nice restos! On GYC's Facebook some doofus asked mark when they were going to build a chevy!

That's funny, **** he probably had an aneurysm after that...LOL... I don't know if all his antics OCD **** retentive **** are worth any more money myself... But, I haven't seen any of his restored cars in person, that I know of anyway, I'm sure they are probably very nice, he's very ****, I wouldn't be able to deal with that guy Mark, if he's anything like his squirrelly character is on the show...

I found the show to be a bit boring and fake. These grown men act like their in high school. I can't watch it anymore!

I like it they seem fun I love his sense of humor and the cars are cool as well. If you don't like reality tv then you won't like this they have to make everything seem more dramatic to get a more of a fan base if it was only about the cars it would be awesome , but only people who really love Mopar cars would watch. Seems to be getting better anyways and he always makes me laugh.

If you don't like reality tv then you won't like this they have to make everything seem more dramatic to get a more of a fan base .

Yeah, true but they could figure out a way to make the drama more about stuff like parts not coming in, a car not being ready, something put together wrong... but nope it's all about a bunch of squabbling that has nothing to do with cars- or the shop- or really anything on topic. I still try to watch it but fast forward about 70% of it. To me the show is really aggravating.

season II is going to be bad *** new trailer

http://vimeo.com/55541148

- - - Updated - - -

SEASON II PREMIERE ANNOUNCEMENT: Graveyard Carz Season II premieres January 8, 2013 at 9:00pm EST. All 13-One hour episodes will run without interruption every Tuesday after that. Be sure to visit the Velocity FB page and "like" them to show your support and keep up with all of the announcements. ~Mark

Velocity
Velocity will provide high-octane programming. Velocity Network programming is diverse, intelligent and engaging, with series geared toward events, with live auctions and world rally championships, real-life adrenaline-pumping shows, and historical and biographical programming.

I must confess, the show grew on me, Mark & Daren are okay once you get to know them. They are down to earth guys and don't think they are too big to bs with you online. I'm a fan.

I think the one thing most people forget about Mark and the Crew at GYC is they grew up together and they have knowen each other for a long long time. So they banter back and forth its not heated like OCC is.

I have talked with Mark a lot on Facebook and in emails he has a lot of knowledge and is trying to get the show going and showing more cars and how its done with less drama but the media (The MTV Generation "My Generation" has ruined TV) wont let a real show survive.

Its always cheaper to produce shows like Dancing with the Stars then it is with some of the other drama shows, so remember if we lose this show we might be watching another dancing dumb show and not one where we get some good info and see some cool Mopars.

I like the show and the guys.

Auto Transport Service
Back