• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz

My local Fox Sports channel has shows like Cruisin Ohio and Two Guys Garage, and I suppose GYC could have been done in a format like that but, they would not have the exposure like they do on Velocity. A show like Chop Cut Rebuild....has no drama or interaction and is really friggin boring.

You can either have a show that's like going to a auto shop class, or you can have a show that entertains while it shows nice MOPARS. Even Stacey David giggles and jokes on GEARZ. A TV show that is dry as toast without butter puts me to sleep, and I can say Graveyard Carz doesn't put me to sleep.

Grave yard carz gyc_platedfr.jpgJust bought this for the front of my Rat Rod

well I hope it is going to get better ,guess we'll have to wait and tune in ,it sure is nice to see Mopars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

kinda reminds me of this one3208873317484040_1[1].jpgthat I got hanging up :headbang:

season II is going to be bad *** new trailer

http://vimeo.com/55541148
- - - Updated - - -

SEASON II PREMIERE ANNOUNCEMENT: Graveyard Carz Season II premieres January 8, 2013 at 9:00pm EST. All 13-One hour episodes will run without interruption every Tuesday after that. Be sure to visit the Velocity FB page and "like" them to show your support and keep up with all of the announcements. ~Mark

Trailer was OK, I like the AC/DC "Back in Black" music choice, they have good taste in Music... Isn't someone from DC.com having a Daytona or Superbird being restored by them ??, was it the Superbird in the trailer ??, I seem to remember seeing that a couple months ago now, in the Aero Cars Forum, I see your posts on over there allot too...

I recorded the series & after watching 1 1/2 episodes, I just couldn't take it. Too much yukking it up and fake drama. Maybe they do good work, but from what I saw, they look like baffoons.

I'm one of the few who likes the show. I thought it got better towards the end of the season. And rumors are the next season is even more about the cars. At least it's not another Chevy based show.:hello2:

Just read through this whole thread and I'm a bit surprised at all the negative comments. Maybe I'm missing all of the great shows on TV lately because I think this show is humorous and I love seeing the Mopars. I think it's a car guys version of The Office with Mark Worman as the Steve Carell character. I tried watching the other "car" shows over the years and got bored with them all. Obviously none of them are ratings giants or even close. Not to mention the cars don't last 6 months after being slapped together like that. Maybe what makes me relate with GYC so well is that I'm in the middle of a complete resto with 3 childhood friends myself. Inside that garage we are sarcastic, cutting each other down and constantly playing pranks. I wouldn't have it any other way as we are having the time of our lives.

A couple of links that might change your mind:

http://vimeo.com/27448686 - this one shows the cars and the motivation behind the show, and shows some of the humor.

http://vimeo.com/55541148 - season two "teaser" / trailer

http://vimeo.com/51953959 - if anyone is a fan of video, audio and photography like me, you'll love this behind the scenes look at the film students behind the show - making television quality shows on a budget living with their parents.

Trailer was OK, I like the AC/DC "Back in Black" music choice, they have good taste in Music... Isn't someone from DC.com having a Daytona or Superbird being restored by them ??, was it the Superbird in the trailer ??, I seem to remember seeing that a couple months ago now, in the Aero Cars Forum, I see your posts on over there allot too...
This season will have a Superbird and a Daytona and an A-12 bee both wing car owners are members on DC.COM

Please support the show its the only all Mopar Show on TV we are ever going to get . Then we will be watching the same ole chevy shows .

- - - Updated - - -

speedway logo.jpg
kinda reminds me of this oneView attachment 93189that I got hanging up :headbang:

I wanna put that logo on my rat rods doors and put Speedway Auto Recycling address and phone number
My business

This season will have a Superbird and a Daytona and an A-12 bee both wing car owners are members on DC.COM

Please support the show its the only all Mopar Show on TV we are ever going to get . Then we will be watching the same ole chevy shows .

Thanks Stuart, sometimes my memory is't too great... I will continue to watch, GYC's & hopefully it will get better with time, less BS more car stuff, because it is the only MOPAR car show on TV, it would be a "damn shame" if it was cut because of all the BS Reality drama stuff, that it seems allot of people don't really care for... I like allot of Volocity's other programming too...

I talk with mark every once in a while and he has tried to get season two much more about the car and less drama . But the networks want drama to hook the non car / mopar people and there wifes too . So he has to keep them happy but he said there is alot more of the cars this year .

Stuart, I've read a few of Mark Wormer's {GYC} posts over at DC.com, he seems like a nice/cool guy... I don't know him personally thou... Maybe you could get him to come over here & help keep the facts straight about GYC's that way, we get all the info from the horses mouth so to speek... Maybe even he could help some guys with questions on our B-Body projects, since he's an expert Mopar restorer...

I dont know. In retrospect i miss the show and keep looking for repeats of last season. It was annoying at times, but still better than this phony fued between occ, fast and loud and jesse james. What a bunch of dickheads. I bet the bunch of 'em together couldnt muster the nuts it would take to look at that mangled cuda and say i can fix that.

Stuart, I've read a few of Mark Wormer's {GYC} posts over at DC.com, he seems like a nice/cool guy... I don't know him personally thou... Maybe you could get him to come over here & help keep the facts straight about GYC's that way, we get all the info from the horses mouth so to speek... Maybe even he could help some guys with questions on our B-Body projects, since he's an expert Mopar restorer...

i'm also a member over there. don't visit much but what's Mark's screen name over there?

the show is nothing more than a big let down.
It like having phone sex. nothing but talk, and showing us nothng.

- - - Updated - - -

the show is nothing more than a big let down.
It like having phone sex. nothing but talk, and showing us nothng.

Do you guys want him and the group from GYC on this page? I will post a link to the site over on facebook for him.

Auto Transport Service
Back