• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess that movie quote

"I can't go down to get a pack of SMOKES without running into 9 guys you fucked!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wish I knew how to quit you". (Bonus points for the member willing to admit watching this movie)
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

"Why so serious???"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I drink your milkshake......DRAINAGE !!!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm out of order...YOU'RE out of order, he whole damn country is out of order!!"

Tough one!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Driver then hit it and pancaked it off a dozer ramp. Locals figure the car is "suped".
"Thats not the car, thats the driver."
Vanishing point?

Really, you guys? Nobody could guess the top three of these?

"I can't go down to get a pack of SMOKES without running into 9 guys you fucked!" Rocco in BoonDock Saints.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" Virgil in The Usual Suspects
"I wish I knew how to quit you". (Bonus points for the member willing to admit watching this movie) BrokeBack Mountain.

I'll help you out again....
"Why so serious???" Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight rises.
"I drink your milkshake......DRAINAGE !!!" There Will Be Blood
"I'm out of order...YOU'RE out of order, he whole damn country is out of order!!" And Justice For All.

"We can't leave 'em here, dogs will come by and piss all over them" Every Which Way But Loose.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"I can see that your very upset."
"Kittridge...you haven't seen me very upset!" Mission Impossible

Auto Transport Service
Back