• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hate it when the temps drop more than 50 degrees in a matter of a few hours

I am spoiled here out west. We don't see those crazy swings in temperature that others seem to deal with. I don't know that I would like that at ALL.

That's right. I want the climate to stay the same. All the time. Everywhere. Even on other planets.
Except maybe for venus. That could be a vacation getaway, after it's terraformed of course. Weyland, yutani, building better worlds. :)

These

ADCDAFE2-6C57-4734-A6D8-63AEEA200C7C.jpeg 61C47CE8-AFFA-4F21-98E0-F8D4D932D2DD.jpeg 3E62A4C0-A6E7-461E-89AE-2C93EA59651E.jpeg 65C3EBF5-6315-46A9-A9F1-643C6741310A.jpeg

I am spoiled here out west. We don't see those crazy swings in temperature that others seem to deal with. I don't know that I would like that at ALL.
This is something to consider when thinking about moving to the east side. Nothing is stable here. The weather changes in the drop of a hat. Sunny across the street, raining on your side of the street.

clear sunny & high 40's today, will be in the 20's tonight
better than snow,
still have plenty of that devil's dandruff too

colder when it's clear

Last edited:
This is something to consider when thinking about moving to the east side. Nothing is stable here. The weather changes in the drop of a hat. Sunny across the street, raining on your side of the street.
That has happened here many times! And it's pretty common to rain across the street and not on my side or just the opposite and has done that as far back as I can remember.

Yeah - we have actual seasons. :lol:

That has happened here many times! And it's pretty common to rain across the street and not on my side or just the opposite and has done that as far back as I can remember.

very common in Phoenix during monsoon. During a red light stop, I’ve even had it raining on the back of the car with no need for wipers.

50 degree temperature swings in 24 hours, that's nothing for Colorado, just today, we went from -8 to 34 above in 6 hours just today, so we get stuff like that all the time, makes the weather not boring! LOL

My house.
The temp swing from a record 75 degrees hot and humid to 34 degrees overnight with 40 MPH gust made it a two towel morning.
Wiping condensation off the "thermal" windows.
Not to be confused with a Three Dog Night.

We got the same system you did but only dropped about 20 degrees.

12" of snow from that system expected in the DelMarVa area.

Yep it's 25 degree's cooler today.
I think it's gonna warm up quite a bit tomorrow. Then everyone will get sick from all the yo yo weather.

3" of snow for me last night after a Sunday of 50's, and a beautiful Saturday with a high of 76*. Sitting at the freezing mark as I write, 50's again tomorrow.

Hmmm... I was curious what the "disagree'er" disagrees with. I don't see any comment. Care to elaborate ?
If someone is using a phone to surf with then it's easy to hit the wrong button since they are so small....hate using a phone to do anything on the net....

Yep it's 25 degree's cooler today.
I think it's gonna warm up quite a bit tomorrow. Then everyone will get sick from all the yo yo weather.
It's messing with me for sure and the wind doesn't help much by blowing up the dust and pollen etc.

The word of the day around here is "blustery".

Auto Transport Service
Back