• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellephant pricing

1967coronet440

Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Fca released pricing today for the hellephant crate engine. $29,995

A1A937EF-523D-4FF9-A2C6-10E6CA185194.jpeg

:eek::realcrazy:
"....but is far less than many people had speculated."
I must not be like many people then...

I figured it was going to be around 30, I can’t even come close to affording one but 1000hp and a warranty that’s not bad.

I figured it was going to be around 30, I can’t even come close to affording one but 1000hp and a warranty that’s not bad.
I agree, yes it's crazy expensive but that kind of HP is expensive, add that it's a new engine with a warranty and you get you you pay for

Everyone knows speed costs money, how fast do ya wanna go? What a freakin deal! $30.00 per horse with a warranty. Hard pressed to build anything close for that price..:lowdown:

The warranty clock starts ticking when you take delivery of it & unless you are dropping it into a finished car, with the amount of time it takes to build a car, chances are good that the warranty will run out before the car is finished.

The warranty clock starts ticking when you take delivery of it & unless you are dropping it into a finished car, with the amount of time it takes to build a car, chances are good that the warranty will run out before the car is finished.
Didn’t even think of that, bullshit because surely you’ll need to spend a good amount of time fitting everything up.

Didn’t even think of that, bullshit because surely you’ll need to spend a good amount of time fitting everything up.
Then to find a transmission and rear end that will stand up to it. It's one thing to build a car for a quarter mile at a time but it's different animal on the street and who among us could resist banging gears with 1000 HP in front of us

$30k for 1000hp

A Lenco could handle the power, but they are huge!
I recently read about another manual transmission that was being planned for a Hellephant, but I can't remember which one.
I would love a Superbird with everything set up for the best possible handling and high speed stability, and a Hellephant under the hood. I would think that kind of power would exceed that of the NASCAR 426 Hemi, and that should translate into 250+ MPH top speed.
WOW!

A Lenco could handle the power, but they are huge!
I recently read about another manual transmission that was being planned for a Hellephant, but I can't remember which one.
I would love a Superbird with everything set up for the best possible handling and high speed stability, and a Hellephant under the hood. I would think that kind of power would exceed that of the NASCAR 426 Hemi, and that should translate into 250+ MPH top speed.
WOW!
No doubt about it but that speed might wind you up in a bayou before you could say Hellephant…:poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back