• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Dallas TX !

MSBoyd

Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
I recently joined and have been having a good time going thru threads! I grew up with Chevys but grew out of that when I got a 89 Cummins 3/4 ton that was a beast years ago. Now I have three B Bodies and having fun. I have some photos in my profile gallery of what is keeping me busy. Keep up the good work with this site!

Welcome! I'm in the Houston area (Pasadena) and I had a few Chevies years ago...3 56 shoe boxes to be exact. One was a real nice 2 dr sedan but I never could get a title to it so I sold it.

Welcome from Deep in The Heart of Texas. I'm new here as well and this site rocks! In the past 27 days I have found at least a dozen new vendors, looked at hundreds of cars, met a few new friends and only encountered one Butthead.

... oh yeah, and I bought a baddass 65 Coronet that I wasn't even shopping for. :headbang:

Is this a great country or what?

Welcome from the Great Lake State, nice projects.
My brother moved to Flower Mound years back and I get down to visit once and a while.

Welcome from Deep in The Heart of Texas. I'm new here as well and this site rocks! In the past 27 days I have found at least a dozen new vendors, looked at hundreds of cars, met a few new friends and only encountered one Butthead.

... oh yeah, and I bought a baddass 65 Coronet that I wasn't even shopping for. :headbang:

Is this a great country or what?
Butthead?? We ain't got no buttheads here!! But maybe just one ******** :D

welcome to FBBO, great place

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net. Post more pictures of your black Charger.

Great looking cars Boyd and welcome to FBBO

vbpgimage.php

- - - Updated - - -

Butthead?? We ain't got no buttheads here!! But maybe just one ******** :D

Good one Cranky and one dick head is enough :)

Thanks Cranky! Yea - I still have a 73 Nova Hatchback that has been around for about 12 years. It is to the point of needing paint and I was thinking of selling it but I may keep it to have something to run around town in. I would rather have the Nova hit by someone with out insurance than one of the Dodges!

Last edited:
Thanks Cranky! Yea - I still have a 73 Nova Hatchback that has been around for about 12 years. It is to the point of needing paint and I was thinking of selling it but I may keep it to have something to run around town in. I would rather have the Nova hit by someone with out insurance than one of the Dodges!

Mopar makes plenty of good parts runners, go ahead and let that last chebby go. :eusa_doh:

Beautiful Charger by the way!

Thanks Guys for the great response and it is good to be here. I have some more photos of the black Charger, but had issues posting them so I will try again later or just get some more!

- - - Updated - - -

Mopar makes plenty of good parts runners, go ahead and let that last chebby go. :eusa_doh:

Beautiful Charger by the way!

Thanks! I think I just figured out how to reply to comments correctly on this site... I think I will be letting it go, but I will need to paint it first to get any real money out of it. I have gone over everything else on the car, but most folks don't appreciate (maybe understand) how much work that part really is. They just like the finished product which is also understandable.

howdy from a neighbor in Dallas. I am pretty new myself but this is one awesome forum with great people. That is one beautiful charger you have! Welcome!

thanks plymouthman72 and great looking Roadrunner! If we had more space (and money) that would be my next car!

Auto Transport Service
Back