• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellwig Suspension on Fire

68 Sport Satellite

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
my good friend lives in Visalia, CA and said this morning he drove by Hellwig Suspension and the entire building was on fire. Let’s hope nobody was injured.

I didnt' realize it was Kahn Media handling their social media, they were unaware, but just reached out and said there was a fire, but everyone is okay.

Last edited:
No... they didn't give me much info, but I'll talk to Melanie or Ben and see if I can find out what happened.

Keep us posted.
Sorry to hear about this. That's one of the last best 100% US parts suppliers out there.

Glad everyone is ok. Thought the suspension was on fire on the car!

Keep us posted.
Sorry to hear about this. That's one of the last best 100% US parts suppliers out there.
I've toured there twice and consider them friends, so I was definitely shocked to see that. I know they're dealing with whatever happened, I'll see if I can find out. Really good people, and a very long term family business... since the 1940s

Thanks for the updates guys. I'm just up in Clovis...I had no idea they were based here in the valley.

Auto Transport Service
Back