• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

here is a picture of the lowest mileage A12 roadrunner in existence.

@Superstock---wait a minute-what about those floor mats??LOL.Otherwise,I'm creaming my jeans.

Chris,

Nice Runner!!!! I've asked before about the Bee where did it run 11;97 ??? Best John ran with the car was a 12;41. Paul

That's just a great story and the car is really something else. I'm glad it ended up with you. How many people remember a car like that and actually have come to possess it so many years later? That's amazing. Not to mention that a car like that so often ends up in a collection just because of the low miles. This one ended up with someone who really appreciates Mopars and that suits me just fine. I like the Bee also. I've always said that if I could have a second Super Bee it would be an A12. Since I have a yellow '68 that '69 A12 would sure look good next to it.

"Superstock"--Simply an awesome car...I'm in Ohio,New York isn't that far away..Can I come over and drool over it just a little?? I'll wipe up the marks I leave.LOL

Showing a guy at work last night these pictures and he said , "what are those on the frt. wheels?" I hope I was right-- dealer promo for the showroom??

Showing a guy at work last night these pictures and he said , "what are those on the frt. wheels?" I hope I was right-- dealer promo for the showroom??

That is correct.

BTW, I make and sell repos of these for both Plymouth and Dodge.

Anyone can PM me if interested.

Great pics, very cool car good example of how to keep it original. That interior is what my car should look like or did at one time lol.

Looks like you went back in time and drove it through the worm hole.

way cool cars!!! i'm playing the lotto tonight!!:icon_smurf:

a fantastic survivor.
Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Even though it is not my preferred colour combination :))

Carsten

Auto Transport Service
Back