• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot rodding in Illinois

Welcome, I have found really good advice and help here and know you and your son will too.

Please provide a link to you and your son's car project. My son and I would be interested in watching your progress. If interested, my son's car is a 74 Road Runner and here is the link to the thread. It is not updated since I have to add some photos to bring it up to date, but we did just add paint to the firewall forward last weekend.
[/URL]
I am going to let Caleb start the build thread whenever he is ready. I will post a link once he makes it. He has done quite a bit of work too it over the past year. And we have collected a lot of parts. I will check out your build, thanks !

Hi and welcome from Ia.
If you get a chance scroll through the home page.
There is a real good Members projects and restorations section he can start a build thread in.
Also another area dedicated to 71 - 74 mopars. The search engine on the upper bar is great for info and help if needed.
It is great you guys are building a car for him.
I understand the stang hook. Here's my old 66 back in the early 80s.
20231229_191525.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back