• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you cure the winter blues?

chargervert

Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Me,I break out my magged out springer Stingray when it's 26 degrees out and there's a foot and a half of snow on the ground! I am probably the only guy riding a Schwinn Stingray while smoking a cigar and drinking a beer!
20190305_174117.jpg
20190305_174050.jpg
20190305_174016.jpg

Turn all of your clocks forward one hour.
:lol:

Easy, you heat your garage 24/7 and never leave it lol. This year has been bouncing back and forth from restoring a truck for my dad and finishing our basement for the wife.

Did you ever try riding a bike and drinking a beer, while smoking a cigar, and trying to take a selfie! Can you say emergency room! Lol

Did you ever try riding a bike and drinking a beer, while smoking a cigar, and trying to take a selfie! Can you say emergency room! Lol
When I was young I tried riding a motorcross bike while drinking and smoking a cigarette in the middle of the night guessing where the path was, it ended abruptly in a creek. Does that count?

I suppose if I can do it,then I would have to raise the bar,and use my other Stingray with the suicide brake!
20170512_180350.jpg
20170512_180408.jpg

I had a party in the shop and cooked a little over 500 wings!!
Drank a bucket of wine !!! And enjoyed the day. (Turned 66 the next day) Here is a picture of some of the wings!!!

458DBC8E-B368-4964-AEB7-248815D85172.jpeg

I had a few friends over a week ago, and I cooked burgers and hot dogs on the grill. I try not to let winter cramp my style!

Me,I break out my magged out springer Stingray when it's 26 degrees out and there's a foot and a half of snow on the ground! I am probably the only guy riding a Schwinn Stingray while smoking a cigar and drinking a beer! -:xscuseless:

Rhode Island or not, you just might be a redneck!

When I have nothing pressing in the shop I'm bar hopping on my quad or my sled.
Mike
IMG_1246.JPG

I had no choice but to give the above post a "like", cuz whats not to like??

Auto Transport Service
Back