• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR POSTS TO COME UP????

Status
Not open for further replies.

greymouser7

Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
:angry1: Waiting 12 hours plus for a post is too damn long!!

i have been a member to this forum for a while- am usually on fabo but would like to frequent here as I only own b and f bodies...

How many posts does it take not to wait?

If you started or replied to a thread , then hit new post ,your post will not show up. Hit the "Forum" button and you can see your post or new thread.

:alien_probe::beerchug::icon_scratch::thinker::sleep::sSig_conspiracy::waiting::urkidding:

First, I posted this thread IN the, "Website Suggestions, Questions and Comments" section. Not sure why it is here.

Second, when I post, a pop-up of 'Administrative/moderator approval' displays telling me that I won't see my post until it is approved. -
what are you waiting for ? lol

but, thanks for the advise on refreshing:
If you started or replied to a thread , then hit new post ,your post will not show up. Hit the "Forum" button and you can see your post or new thread.

If they wanted $35 in support from this forum, it would have to be more user friendly. Which reminds me after deployment why I do not use this site. I am not sure why this site isn't duplicated/mirror image'd off of FABO?

First, I posted this thread IN the, "Website Suggestions, Questions and Comments" section. Not sure why it is here.

Second, when I post, a pop-up of 'Administrative/moderator approval' displays telling me that I won't see my post until it is approved. -

If they wanted $35 in support from this forum, it would have to be more user friendly. Which reminds me after deployment why I do not use this site. I am not sure why this site isn't duplicated/mirror image'd off of FABO?

i didnt mean to be such a smart ***, i didnt realize you were having problems lol

FABO will become this format in the future , so we're told.

You must of triggered the alarms from the post police and now your posts have to be reviewed before being seen. Have you been a bad boy here? No soup for you!

<<<<<<< ...bad boy...and my posts come right up...no waiting....no runs no hits no errors....NO SOUP....ONE YEAR !

I don't think I've ever waited for something to post.

What the hell did you do? Did you go and break the site? NO SOUP FOR YOU! :)

:angry1: Waiting 12 hours plus for a post is too damn long!!

i have been a member to this forum for a while- am usually on fabo but would like to frequent here as I only own b and f bodies...

How many posts does it take not to wait?

1 more post and you'll be farting thru silk!

Could it be cause ya only have 9 posts? Just tossing that idea out there.

Hey GM7, Im not here much either, but my post(s) show up right away...and if I may say...I hope that they dont change fabo's format to mirror this site. I dunno but weird why they dont have a "duplicate" setup...I feel like Ray Charles at a strip joint...

All new members have their posts monitored due to all the spammers that have tried to post crap on here, and FYI FABO does the same thing..I know from experience. Once you get past having the posts monitored its a great deal like FABO, just read and abide by the rules.

I can't even figure out how to start a new thread. Been a member for years, but never had anything to say or ask before now...

Please, how do I start a new thread??

Last edited:
Pick the forum you want to post in then at the top click on the new Post New Thread button wahla

Hey GM7, Im not here much either, but my post(s) show up right away...and if I may say...I hope that they dont change fabo's format to mirror this site. I dunno but weird why they dont have a "duplicate" setup...I feel like Ray Charles at a strip joint...

hey Steve wth you doing here? you dont have a B Body LMAO j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back