• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How's your reaction time?

pretty cool... when I actually figured out you had to "double click" to leave DOOGH !!... it was way much better... 1st on Pro-tree .048 , 2nd -.004 , 3rd .005 , 4th .041.. all over the map the 1st 4...lol... I have an old hand held simulator in my closet too, haven't had much use for it lately, but will take it out every so often... in a real suspended car I was in the 0.020's {Total .420's, with the .4 of the light added to the personal reaction times} pretty regularly, when car was prepped properly for the track, my altered was a little better, with no suspension & could be in the teens pretty consistently on a pro tree... but I raced allot, had allot of practice

Damn!!!!! I was better on the pro tree. Found that to be true on the track last year as well.

Damn!!!!! I was better on the pro tree. Found that to be true on the track last year as well.

That thing is way slow. Even on the Pro tree I was .120-.130 red as an average.
Doug

That ain't anything like what I'm used to lol

First time ever doing a pro tree, 2 practices I jumped.

1st: 0.002
2nd: 0.027
3rd: 0.037
4th: 0.001

Terrible online app..Sorry..Talk about a user unfriendly interface! :angryfire:

My wife keyed it up for me awhile back.Not bad but I don't leave off a button. Hard to put the mouse on the floor and use your feet.:sad5:

I got to tell you I tried it again. .130 ave red on the pro tree. With a blinder .230 ave red on the full tree. Actually a little slower without the blinder, about .215 red. These are pretty consistent. My bet is there is no roll out in the calculation. If you guys are in the .00s on this tree, you're dead late
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back