• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurrican Isaias taking a very similar track.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
as Hurricane Donna which was packing 145 mph winds before heading up to New England! We were about to make our first trek to Texas when Donna blew in (ironic as that's my sister's name and yes, she's can be a real bitch too) but wasn't quite done with the packing and had to wait it out until it was over with. I was only 9 and in 1960 and it was my first major storm and here I am living in hurricane alley again. Thing is, NE isn't exactly hurricane alley. Anyways, dad was worried about trees being down on the roads but that wasn't too bad and made it out the next day in a 56 Plymouth Belvedere Sports Coupe loaded down with a family of 4.
And I hope anyone that's in the path of Isaias comes out of it safely.

We are almost out of it. Thankfully it stayed off shore and the West side of the storm fell apart. Just a breezy day with occasional rain squalls

Good for you !!!! You have enough to deal with in Florida.....
We are monitoring it, because we are in direct path for Tuesday night into Wednesday here in Long Island....
Still too early to know, for sure...

Auto Transport Service
Back