• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurst Shifter Rebuild Program Experiences

68suprB

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
I sent my 4 speed shifter and shift mechanism in april to the hurst people in CA. They received it on april 13th, and it still isn't back yet. I've called a few times over the past 12 weeks (it says 6-8 weeks turnaround time on the website) and I feel like they keep BS'ing me with "it'll be done next week" and similar excuses. I'm starting to get a little annoyed and worried, as I've called several times today and all I get is an answering machine. Has anyone used this service and experienced similar turnaround times? I've read nothing but great reviews on the workmanship but 12 weeks is a little ridiculous to rebuild a shifter....

yes, I guess this is a real problem,
this is why i just bought a new comp+

I want to drive my car B/4 I die

Sonny

Sorry to hear about your experience. Maybe for future needs, contact these people at Wayne Brewers Performance. If this sounds condenscending, it is not. Just trying to make a suggestion for next time.:grin:

http://brewersperformance.com/topcategories.asp

Happy 4th of July...

I send my promatic back to get it rebuilt. It came back in a timely manner but wasn't put together correctly.:angryfire:

Auto Transport Service
Back