• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hyrdgoon's - project angrybird

New frame rails done

20180329_134320.jpg

Thanks guys. I can't take any credit it's a minute from my house at my buddies shop Webber Chassis. I'm just an extra set of hands while we get it all together but I'm real happy with everything so far and the plans to make a better front clip to support the coil over front suspension and a procharged big block

Finished with tig on the rad support. It's now welded to the frame and we fixtured the MF control arms to make the mounts for the UCA's and shocks

20180403_160926.jpg 20180403_160939.jpg 20180403_160952.jpg 20180403_161028.jpg 20180403_161053.jpg

It's all part of the Magnum Force transformer setup. Their 2" dropped spindle and arms
I’m not familiar with that front conversion but it looks great so far. Building a SEMA show piece? This looks like an extensive rework of the original car. Can’t wait to see the completed front end.

I’m not familiar with that front conversion but it looks great so far. Building a SEMA show piece? This looks like an extensive rework of the original car. Can’t wait to see the completed front end.
Look who's talking about reworking a car! lol

Far from a SEMA piece just want a solid driver that can take abuse and hold up. Essentially my buddy owns a chassis shop around the corner from my house and when we saw how bad my DS frame rail was out from earlier collision damage he wanted to take on doing a whole front clip that he could reproduce and sell if a demand was there. Ideally I would have had his front suspension on the car as well but I had already purchased the Magnum Force piece so used what we had

Look who's talking about reworking a car! lol

Far from a SEMA piece just want a solid driver that can take abuse and hold up. Essentially my buddy owns a chassis shop around the corner from my house and when we saw how bad my DS frame rail was out from earlier collision damage he wanted to take on doing a whole front clip that he could reproduce and sell if a demand was there. Ideally I would have had his front suspension on the car as well but I had already purchased the Magnum Force piece so used what we had
Lol yeah I read in another member’s thread he called it “scope creep” lol. We all have it... can’t wait to see the finished product. Looks like your buddy knows his craft!

Put a backing plate at the firewall and tying in the forward strut bar and triangulating the shock support

Goon . . . someone "reminded" me before I put on my forward struts . . .

. . . make sure the you leave enough room so that the hood hinges will be able to fit . . . moving the forward struts after would be NO FUN . . .

Goon . . . someone "reminded" me before I put on my forward struts . . .

. . . make sure the you leave enough room so that the hood hinges will be able to fit . . . moving the forward struts after would be NO FUN . . .
Check out where mine tie in Larry they are hidden inside the fender until they will pop through my inner fenders close to the front. I didn't get the ones from Magnum Force because I figured they would get in the way of the procharger and charge piping. These just got bent up today

Auto Transport Service
Back