• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I always though the idea of a self driving car was nuts.... I wasn't wrong..

This is worse than letting your wife
drive you around..../s
No control, what a helpless feeling.
One of the reasons I feel
apprehensive while flying a major
airline.

"chillax"??????? WTF is that, a cross between chill and relax??

Seriously way too many problems yet to solve. Keep the self driving taxi's in California please! Imagine following one of these pieces of crap down a one lane road when it decides to stop for no logical reason.

Someday technology will improve enough to make this work. Someday people will be completely accepting of it. Until then, I will enjoy making laughing at the people who allow themselves to be experimented on.

Someday technology will improve enough to make this work. Someday people will be completely accepting of it. Until then, I will enjoy making laughing at the people who allow themselves to be experimented on.
What kind of AI speak is that??? :lol:

I dont care to try one yet.
There are a lot of these running around Phoenix.
An observation I made of the self drivers on the freeway and they are in a lane next to me .... when you see their blinker come on just hang off their rear bumper for a while.
The blinker goes off and they head to the next exit.

Apparently a lot people out there that think they have self driving cars but don’t. There’s nobody home.

Auto Transport Service
Back