• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i need your support in this hecktic week !

Bb70charger500

Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
Guys as some of you know I've been severely injured in a car wreck back in 2012 i got rear ended by a lady that wasn't paying attention! In return she destroyed my low and mid back I've had a long road to getting help because this was intertwined with work comp and muti insurance companies. So why am I telling this to you guys! Well as your reading this I'll be in court finally after 5 years of misery and muti procedure s . I am on schedule for my second back surgery but the surgeon couldn't get me in before my court date! So in two months I will be getting fixed finally. But tomorrow is the start of my week long court hearing and my wife is extremely nervous witch is starting to rub off on me a little. The way I see it were going to court I did nothing wrong I got severely hurt were trying to get money for my almost million dollar medical debt plus attorneys fees and lastly I have lost wages no more job no way of going back to my job ever ,I'll need retraining ,and future medical ect. So we're asking for quite a substantial number! Again I feel I'll be just fine as we have paperwork and proof of where were getting these big numbers from ,we just didn't pick a sky high number out of the air. Basically I don't know what I'm asking of you guys because praying isnt right in this situation maybe keep me in your thoughts as I fight for my future in this next week! I'm just worried I'm going to get a jur of *** holes that don't like seeing someone get lots of money because they aren't getting any! I hope people can set there crap aside for a week to help me lock my future in! Any supportive comments would be helpful. And if sh#t gos bad I'll be selling off everything mopar to get the money I'll need to pay my part of my up coming surgery!

I feel your pain. Went through a similar deal about 3 years ago, got rear ended in front of my house. Had to have the 3-4 cervical disc fused, no fun. His insurance took care of the medical, lost wages and a cash settlement. Its never enough and now I am on a SSI disability and hurt every day. I hope the jury dose the right thing and takes care of you. Positive thoughts coming your way.

Will keep you in our prayers as I know first hand of what your dealing with. My wife had a similar situation, we had under insured protection & had to go to court for almost 4 years, we won but it was not a huge ammount and by the time the attorneys took their 40% we barely had enough to pay the hospital bills. No lost time or income...Now the fighting has started with the long term I s company and social security.She has had numerous surgeries & procedures which have left her pretty well disabled and unable to work for the last 3+ years.
I do pray for you & your family for a quick and proper resolution!

That's a lot to deal with bigman! I'll be sending positive prayers in your direction - prayers are always appropriate in every situation. It just depends on what kind of prayer you send. Let me take care of that end and you and your wife relax a little. Be calm and collected. Positive vibes your way. Let us know what's going on...

Wishing you all the very best BB70. :thumbsup:
No amount of money can really replace happiness, family and your health. I hope the jury look after you.

The fact You are going to court before the operation may help to reinforce Your situation. Your pain should transcend itself to the jury. Best Wishes for Your settlement & recovery. jim

I wouldn't worry about the jury. It's you against the insurance company and juries see that. They will identify with you more than them and can put themselves in your place. Good vibes coming your way.

All the best. The inattentive need to pay. Big.

Good luck. Hopefully that perp had good insurance & is net worth.
Hard to sue a poor uninsured loser

Ive been down your road, not to the point of having the exact problems as you, but as a result of getting hit and spun out, I am the lucky recipient of whats called 4th nerve palsy, and a constant neck pain. It took State Farm over 7yrs to settle. Witnesses said I did nothing wrong, they went as far as to subpoena my employment record. In Illinois the juries have really clamped down on rewards, primarily due to the douche bags that do stupid **** and sued and won for big $$$. So now the rest of us suffer. I wasnt looking for a big payout at all but something decent so I can put it in the bank to be set aside for the neck surgery I know I am going to eventually need. From what I had to pay out of pocket, pay back BCBS, and of course the 30% to lawyer, I about broke even. So I guess what I'm saying I understand your position and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your family.
One tidbit, when you and your wife are testifying, DONT FORGET TO MAKE OCASSIONAL EYE CONTACT WITH THE JURY. Dont stare them down, but if you look at them time to time, its puts the face associated with the pain and grief, and makes the jury empathize with you, and think hey it happened to him, it could happen to us. Ive testified hundreds of times over the years, and thats one thing I learned years ago make tge jury feel your pain, same goes to your wife when she testifies. I will keep you both in my thoughts.

Thanks all were here now ....
It begins ........

I hope this works out for you and you get what you deserve. Remember to take deep breaths!

I hope this all goes in your favor will keep you in our thoughts

Thanks everyone it's a long process and my back is killing me already these chairs suck for my back ! I can't talk about anything more then that sadly.

Auto Transport Service
Back