• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I simply cannot take it anymore!

AAAAHHHH YEA!!! Always has been. But did some "cruisin", wink wink nudge nudge, on Front St, Del Ave & at JFK back in the day. As far as "slang", it did carry over across the bridge. Trying to "educate" @kiwigtx about our area/slang etc.... before I get some "HUMBLE PIE" like @Kern Dog . KIDDING!! LIGHTEN UP YA'LL!! HUMOR!!

11th st by JFK was the friday night hang out for sure! after they opened the hydrants on front street :jackoff:

PPD paddy wagons, Mr Softee etc... did get some "runs" in before flooding of Front!! :p

Buddy from Haddon Heights ran his 69 RT for no less $100 a run. Made a FEW bucks

Another dish it out but cant take it.
Print what ever comes into their ignorant heads and im suppose to stfu.
Aint never ever happening
A mechanical designer, figures

You wrote your 70, I replied im a year younger.
Vulgar? I only wish I could meet you than you'd see vulgar, you attack me like you did and try and take the high road, typical
What you and so many others with your narrow mindset seem not to understand is I reply to political garbage, lousy comments and the such and if you and anyone has a problem with that, than tough sh?t
And so I will ask you again, tell me what your sacrifices were, how you sweated.
Another fool on social media
First off, you weren't being attacked. You
are the one who brought a political aire
to this thread. (against this forums' rules
by the way).
I sweated, sacrificed living away from
home, worked 18 hours a day, to see
that our guys over there in the sandbox
had the best military equipment
available. I had major design input for
the FMTV and the MRAP working with
the DOD. The vehicles went from design
to full production in less than 6 months.
Our guys were getting blown to bits
using outdated inadequate trucks.

Now about this on going discussion here about the Dumbing Down of America and its youth...It is most assuredly happening no matter how and what spin one puts on it being so or not so. In fact it really began a long time ago and has effected generations after generations. Even us ol' Farts went through similar teachings. But, for those of us that saw past this and tried to improve on those deficiencies, we are they better for it unlike those that are so stuck into the meager of mind sets and refuse to even consider their way, just simply isn't all that proper or correct.

Grammer and proper English always go hand in hand and yet this repeated dumbing down we slide into, is becoming worse and worse. Call me a Grammar Nazi if you so want!!! I don't care at all because I am comfortable in my own skin and in my speaking and writings. If it rubs ones fur the wrong way, I don't give a Rat's Patooty what others may say. And I am always eager to challenge any and all on that subject. It becomes a direct reflection of who and what we are.

How about you and Kern Dog be the grammar Nazis & I'll be the apostrophe Nazi. Deal?

**** philly! it's a **** hole :D

The brief time I was there and what I saw, I wasn't really impressed with it either! I would love to see some of the countries history that started and transpired there though, I can never get enough of that!

The brief time I was there and what I saw, I wasn't really impressed with it either! I would love to see some of the countries history that started and transpired there though, I can never get enough of that!

When I was younger, class trip to BR house, Indendence Mall, Liberty Bell was there at the time, few other places: haven't done ANY of tourist stuff since Bell move to pavillion in 70s(?). No desire, and I love history!! Guess it's due to rest of "Philly", yuck!! 56 yrs old, NEVER EVER been to Pats or Ginos steaks, icons of Philly Cheesesteaks (son hit both as soon as he got off plane from Iraq both tours!!). Thats where I agree with @eldubb440 , screw that place. Go to airport to fly out for vaca is about it.

@cr8crshr will be giving out "detentions", suspensions, and "...30 days in the hole..." for improper grammer :)p) and speling!!!

@1STMP THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF OUR SONS & DAUGHTERS OVER THERE!! THIS INCLUDES MY BOY!! Big Red 1, 4th Cav, 2 tours Iraq!!! Also a tour Afgan (forget his unit out of Germany). Behind the scenes people like you & your "gang" "got the job done"!!

First off, you weren't being attacked. You
are the one who brought a political aire
to this thread. (against this forums' rules
by the way).
I sweated, sacrificed living away from
home, worked 18 hours a day, to see
that our guys over there in the sandbox
had the best military equipment
available. I had major design input for
the FMTV and the MRAP working with
the DOD. The vehicles went from design
to full production in less than 6 months.
Our guys were getting blown to bits
using outdated inadequate trucks.
So you want a medal. You were given a job, did it and got compensated. You contributed to the welfare of our military and now you want to exploit it for your personal agenda.
Did you not read the posts before mine that brought up politics or did you just ignore them because it suites your agenda?
So spare me the one sided lecture as your wrong
My elders, my friends, cousins, some of their kids my neighbours, many guys I served with in the NYSANG were all combat vets. I spent a few days last summer with the brother in law of my cousin who just retired as a fighter pilot after 20 years. The father in law was a retired naval officer who served in VN.
Not one, not a single one ever threw up in my face about their "sacrifices". They didnt have to.
You do though so I get it

Last edited:
@1STMP THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF OUR SONS & DAUGHTERS OVER THERE!! THIS INCLUDES MY BOY!! Big Red 1, 4th Cav, 2 tours Iraq!!! Also a tour Afgan (forget his unit out of Germany). Behind the scenes people like you & your "gang" "got the job done"!!
You are more than welcome.
My son was in Iraq for 3 tours (also with
the Big Red 1). His being there added
an extra incentive for me to get the job
done right, and ahead of schedule. Not
an easy task when dealing with
government entities.
Please thank your son for me.

A great Tag Team we would be my Friend...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
tenor.gif

:D

Auto Transport Service
Back